Manchester United 17/18

Does he not have 5 or 6 he could pluck out of the famed Man U youth academy?

Bailly before his injury. Pogba and Matic have yet to bring consistency I agree.

Pep is about to completely humiliate this spoofer. It’s fascinating to watch. He was never a Manchester United manager in the first place. His shite football is completely at odds with the traditional style of Manchester United. Moanhino walked into every decent team he was in charge off and then proceeded to fuck them up.

1 Like

The bits I’ve seen of Bailly I haven’t been impressed. For £90m Pogba has disappointed.

Matic has been decent but he doesn’t really seem to bring that much extra.

De Gea is unreal. United would be fucked without him.

1 Like

Bailly isn’t the finished article but he is the kind of physical defender United have been lacking. They just need to find the best partner for him, none of the options currently are ideal.

Pogba had a difficult first year but was played out of position. Much better this season in an advanced role.

United’s problem is they are a team of individuals. There doesn’t seem to be much fluidity or identity to the team.

1 Like

Bunch of me feiners with the biggest me feiner of all in charge.

2 Likes

Southampton well on top here.

Been their best player for a few seasons now. They’re fucked when he leaves.

Christ almighty, things are worse than bad when a goalie is your best player

His save from Long at 0-0 was amazing.

Pogba goal ruled out for offside.

Correct call.

United are some mess in defence.

:grinning:

7 Likes

More draws for Jose. The chasing pack are closing in

Good point and clean sheet for Man U. Southampton have won that fixture at Old Trafford in two of last three seasons.

1 Like

I wonder is this lad aware that he is a figure of utter ridicule

My pal who has been following united all his life texted me to tell me mourinho just a “foreign fucking Tony Pulis”

1 Like