Manchester United 17/18

I see Jose is already looking for his way out of the club. Starting fights, classy cunt.

Aw, no-one coming out to play?

It’s even better this way.

They know.

An underserved win last night but it was the kind of win that Mourinho wasn’t getting last season. Good to see Shaw doing well on his return to league football. If he can come good it would save a big transfer fee having to be spent on another left back.

7 Likes

Hi buddy

Welcome back, pal.

1 Like

:wave:

If i ever waited for the day United to be back on top to come back here id never return.

Holy shitballs. Welcome back Shan.

1 Like

You’ve always been one of the Top 5 Posters on here mate. I hope you’re keeping well and that you’re looking forward to Christmas.

The King has returned

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy you can jog on, you are no longer required

3 Likes

You wot mate?

Paul Pogba should feel very very aggrieved watching what were deemed yellow card offences at the Emptyhad this evening.

2 Likes

2 stonewall reds. Ali’s worse, cunt of a player

1 Like

Play the whistle

Ah lovely

Miles said Anderson, who had been in the vehicle with his partner, started shouting racial abuse at Sterling and called him “you black scouse cunt”. He said Anderson also told the footballer: “I hope your mother and child wake up dead in the morning, you nigger.”

Karl Anderson was handed a football banning order in January after violent disorder before Manchester United’s FA Cup fixture with Sheffield United
Karl Anderson was handed a football banning order in January after violent disorder before Manchester United’s FA Cup fixture with Sheffield United. Photograph: Greater Manchester Police/PA
Miles said: “He approaches Mr Sterling and can be seen to be bouncing on the balls of his feet. He sets out kicking Mr Sterling to the legs on four occasions.” The court was told that Sterling’s left hamstring was sore after the attack but he did not sustain serious injury. Miles said: “He is a professional footballer. His legs are important for his job.”

United were dogshit in that first half. Mkhitaryan a shell of a player, needs to be moved on.

Has Mourinho got a decent return out of any signing yet bar Zlatan?

1 Like

Lukaku gone off with a scratch on his mickey. Moanhino needs anither 780million to get it right :rofl:

7 Likes