Manchester United 17/18

Oooooofffttt

1 Like

Mate - 4 of those games were played last season- calm down.

It’s so cute that man united fans have Liverpool to measure themselves against nowadays

2 Likes

How does Mourinho overall net spend at Man U compare to Klopp at Liverpool?

I know you’ve had a difficult e-week but please stop lashing out.

I think Klopp is +30m - Mourinho -300m. Is tough having to balance the books and having to go up against the super franchises but Herr Klopp is doing a great job just to be even in the conversation.

I’ve had an immense week, mate - You’re confusing me with some one else perhaps?

Klopp is working miracles. I fancy Liverpool to finish 2nd.

I haven’t been following, but a few posters on the whatsapp suggested you’re seething that @iron_mike (?) and @caoimhaoin’s dogs got far more Likes than your new addition in the canine thread. Even @Fitzy’s mut got as many likes. Is this true?

1 Like

They’re an injury away from disaster - Salah. They’ll drop more points yet tho as midfield is a disaster for them. I dont think any team will want them in the CL if they get past Porto

Eh, what’s said on the WhatsApp group is meant to stay on WhatsApp.

When you’re at my level mate, you’re beyond measuring likes. That’s for the low level guys to worry about.

1 Like

Its just as well Swansea and West Brom arent in the knockout stages of the champions league. :grin:

You can count me out chief. I don’t have a dog

Big worry for utd is that Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and City are.

1 Like

Very true that.

jeff, net spend means nothing to Ed Woodward and United, they were the top earning club in the world last year.
Net spend is for clubs like Brighton, Watford et al.

1 Like

:grinning:

Always

Back to the future?
Does nobody remember the 80s anymore?