Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

16 Likes

Alot of injured and former United players appearing on social media jumping around their sitting rooms after Rashford’s pelanty.

1 Like

lovely photograph

1 Like

Name names.

David May surely involved?

Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial, Nemanja Vidic.
Pogba and Evra filmed themselves jumping around, there’s a good one of Cantona but I don’t know how to upload tweets.

Cantona can do whatever he likes

1 Like

Maysie was on commentating duty for MUTV I believe.

5 Likes

I love the way a lot of the ex players still refer to sir Alex as “boss”. OGS again last night referred to him as boss.

2 Likes

Dalot looks a top player.

There seems to be a lot of black lads in Kenya

Is that the first time he performed in Europe?

No, he played a footballer pretending to be a farmer in a successful television advertisement

Twice in 50 years aint bad I suppose.

Great to see the United fans refinding their loyalty again. Ole should get a ten year contract this morning

Its adorable. I expect Des Cahill will have the ABU thing up and running again any day now?

Great to see the United fans refinding their loyalty again. Ole should get a ten year contract this morning

Lovely to see Ole get another shot at management after failing so miserably at Cardiff and being average at Molde. Really mirrors the whole underdog vibe United have going on right now. Against all the odds, they are somehow fourth in the league and into the last 8 of the European Cup

1 Like

He never did it in Europe