Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

Ya Iā€™d agree with that, mate. I think the years of yearning and longing for the title has made the Irish Scousers that little bit more unhinged and obsessive and the red mist descends that little bit more quickly when they are challenged about anything related to their beloved club. I suppose they canā€™t help it as they are born with the love of the club coursing through their veins and it is just part of their culture.

The stupid fucking cunts.

8 Likes

You mean Irish people or people in general? If I wasnā€™t a Londoner, I doubt Iā€™d follow a UK soccer team.

Ah itā€™s fair enough if your from the place. Iā€™ve no issue with Irish people supporting one team or another. But anyone getting upset about it is not well in the head.

Is that not a paradox?

Good post.

But Iā€™ve just seen a 40-something year old TFKer from the back arse of Wexford tweeting about his overwhelming pride that Mason Greenwood and Tommy Chong were on the pitch at the end last night.

ā€œOur club. Our youth. Our men. UNITED.ā€

:laughing:

3 Likes

:grin:

A new low for Mac.

@croppy_boy

:joy:

1 Like

is there any savage arsenal men on here?

1 Like

He must be fuming after @bandage outed him like that.

@briantinnion named his first born Henry.

No different from fellas picking American Football franchises and investing emotion in it.

Most lads pick a team in school and thatā€™s it then, they are a supporter of that team.

@anon61878697 named his dog Brady

That was after Paul Brady I think. @anon61878697 is from Dā€™Island, work it backwards from there.

1 Like

Thatā€™s even worse in fairness

My cat is called Bill and my first born will be called Kraft

@Fitzy. Did you not see his drunken temper tantrum at the weekend when Spurs were correctly awarded a penalty against them? Threw all the toys out of the pram.

100% agreed. That Paddyā€™s night three years ago when Irelandā€™s two national teams, Liverpool and Manchester United, went head to head in Europe was the truest expression of who we are as a people there has ever been.

Clickbait websites will be running features on it in 20 yearsā€™ time.

ā€œDo you remember the most Irish night ever?ā€

I even attended a Damien Dempsey show in Galwayā€™s Roisin Dubh that night, shortly before the anniversary of the Easter Rising.

The moment when I logged into my phone and found out Liverpool had advanced with a 1-1 draw, as Damo played the opening bars of ā€œColonyā€, is the most Irish I have ever felt.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fair play to him, Paddy Power are utter cunts.

1 Like

My admiration for him has gone up I must say. Betting companies shouldnā€™t be allowed advertise, full stop.

5 Likes