Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

So the manager of united is leaving a car space for a fucking chauffeur :smile:

1 Like

the United way

A chauffeur has more standing at the club than the wee Norwegian.

I believe his son drives him to the games. Sometimes itā€™s his grand son. Why do want to make an old man whoā€™s been very sick walk further than a healthy man in his 40s?

Is there no set down area outside the place? Fucking hell, are things that bad?

one would think OGS is telling porkies. Strange, the porkie heā€™s told makes it look like heā€™s gone out of his way to appear as a subservient arse licker.

Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll stand him in good stead with the multi millionaire egotistical footballers heā€™s charged with

1 Like

Why canā€™t he just leave the car in a space?

I wonder would OGS go get his shoe shine box and do a spit shine on the gaffers shoes when he gets in the door?

1 Like

Because its not his space.

I hope you have siblings to look after your parents if they are still alive you sad pathetic man.

Where did Moyes, LVG and Jose park?

Id say even @sidney and @anon7035031 would say this is very weird childish argument.

1 Like

here, this is all a big misunderstandingā€¦

itā€™s at the Carrington training ground where OGS refuses to park in the ā€˜Gaffersā€™ spot.

I doubt the ā€œgafferā€ attends many training sessions these days

Iā€™m calling bullshit on this story. Applecrumbled seems to be very upset over this however.

youā€™re an awful bollocks do you know that?

Ah thats ever worse :smile:

Serious display of weakness by OGS. Now heā€™s stopped winning games Pogbe et al will smell that weakness and pounce.

Itā€™s all shaping up to be another expensive managerial flop at old Trafford.

1 Like

Ferguson saw what Pogba was and had him fucked out the door before he could do any damage.

His office is carrington

Does Ferguson still have an office in Carrington? Good fuck.

I wonder is it his old office, and wee Ole has a small desk in the corner.

5 Likes