Manchester United 18/19 - Producing McTominays on a yearly basis

For all the talk of money in the PL there is still a place in the game for Yorkshire grit .

Huddersfield had no Yorkshire player in the starting eleven.

And they’re relegated with one of the lowest points totals ever

1 Like

That’s not the point . When in Rome do as the romans.

If Utd finish 6th they’ll have to qualify for the EL. Will put a dent in their pre season tour activities which won’t impress Woodward

Last year that gave us Aberdeen v Burnley . A potential Man United v Glasgow Rangers tie would be a great “ Battle of Britain “ . OGS v STeven Gerrard . It could break the internet

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

He looks about two stone overweight

He always has. There’s very xenophobic undertones to which players are criticised the most at Man Utd

A bit much calling this as a united thing. I think you can extend that to the whole of the premier league. Outrageous xenophobia with regards to diving and weirdly effort imo in much coverage for years.

2 Likes

He’s better than Robbo.

I’d say I had the first proper night of sleep in about five months last night. Certainly since Ole jumped in behind the wheel and started bearing down on us.

2 Likes

He’s so good in a positional sense he never needs to run, except when he sees a takeaway kebab stall on the street after a night out

1 Like

Jeff is obsessed with man united.x

TBF, the united descent is so fascinating nobody could ignore it. I’m glad it’s been so slow, more time to digest it.

1 Like

It started during SAF’s reign.
Interesting summer ahead.

:grinning:

:smiley:

cc @GeoffreyBoycott

I’d prefer to drive a forklift than be that cunt holding the mic right there, nodding and throwing the begging eyes behind the camera. Sycophantic cunt, I hope he died in a car accident on the way home.

Fair play to Boycott, as wife beaters go, he’s not all that bad.

Daniel James on the way. An exciting talent. What id call a man united signing.