Manchester United 2014/15

He was crying in his Madrid office when he heard Moyes got the gig so thats not quite accurate. He wanted it big time.

I bet he’s glad now though?

Did they play 5-3-2 again last night?

No, they played 3-5-2

United should have signed Michael Dawson, a far superior centre half compared to anything else on their books

Surely with Di Maria he will change the system and go 4 at the back with a Diamond in midfield. He has hardly bought Di Maria to play as a wing back

Shaw could turn out to be another Bale. I mean Bale when he first went to Spurs and wasn’t given a chance and was being offered out to Forest on loan by Arry a year or two later.
A cheeky bid in January for him might pay off in a few years time.

He sees Di Maria as interchangeable from reading the quotes. He also talks about the system a lot mentioning that Kagawa seems unable to play centrally in his system.

Did Kagawa play in that said role at Dortmund? It’s a shame the way his form has dipped since joining UTD.

He played as a 10 for Dortmund, behind the strikers, @Rocko might confirm. Big Louis wanted to try him as a 6 or 8.

VG gave Kagawa short shrift, saying he wasn’t buying into the philosophy and incapable of playing in a central role.

Yep he played centrally and advanced for Dortmund. He’s not really suited to being a deeper player I don’t think - doesn’t have enough presence or strength on the ball.

The EvilKagawa twitter account is the best thing about ManU for the past year

Didn’t think the observations I was making on 25 May would play out this quickly.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 949045, member: 377”]I predict this appointment will end in failure and more recrimination. There’s more than a whiff of yesterday’s man about Van Gaal. Man U have essentially gone for a big name whose major achievements are a long time in the past, a bit like Giovanni Trapattoni getting the Eire job. Actually this appointment is probably more like Scolari going to Chelsea or Dalglish returning to Liverpool. Looked good on paper, but two guys around the 60 mark who were yesterday’s men at club level and failed.

The template in management now is what Atletico Madrid, Everton, Liverpool and Barcelona (in the not too distant past) have gone with, young dynamic managers in their early 40’s.[/QUOTE]

If results don’t improve fast, surely Van Gaal’s tenure will come under serious threat?

I just checked this out after seeing many references made to it… Poor Cleverley gets an awful doing :smiley:

4 years
3 goals
2 assists
1 useless bastard. :clap:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1007403, member: 168”]I just checked this out after seeing many references made to it… Poor Cleverley gets an awful doing :smiley:

4 years
3 goals
2 assists
1 useless bastard. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Evil Kagawa @evilkagawa
I say to Cleverley “Gerrard retire! It your time to shine as captain”
I laugh, Gaal laugh, even Cleverley laugh!

He shit & he know he shit!

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa
Half time Gaal say Cleverley no really been in game! I say Cleverley no really been in game since 2009. Team laugh. Kagawa love sarcasm!

[B]Evil Kagawa[/B] ‏@[B]evilkagawa[/B]
I so sorry, I on toilet, Kagawa hear crowd cheer! Did Cleverley break leg?

[B]Evil Kagawa[/B] ‏@[B]evilkagawa[/B]
After game Gaal say to Fellaine “Thank you for goal and goodbye.” All team laugh! Except Cleverley, he no laugh. He next!

For the love of god surely United will beat Burnley this lunchtime with Mata, Di Maria, Rooney and Rvp in the lineup even if it is 4.3 or something.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwR964QIIAADUYp.jpg:large

Vidic say now he no associate with United he free to murder Moyes.
Kagawa laugh, team laugh, Vidic lau…he no laugh?
I think he serious!

Don’t like the balance to that team at all. Aside from Juan Mata who is a flat track bully there is nobody who is going to get on the ball and play passes that will consistently cause the opposition issues. Di Maria is a fine player but is far better running at teams and playing early balls as opposed to keeping a hold of it.

Says it all about united issues when Michael Carrick would improve the side hugely