Manchester United 2014/15

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1008506, member: 2648”]Man Utd spent 60 mill on one player.
Burnley have spent 45 mill in their whole 132 year history as a club.[/QUOTE]
United are a much bigger football club with far greater revenues though so that does make sense.

Burnley as one of the founding 12 members of the English football league have history, heritage and tradition. All the money in the world can’t buy that.

Great point, mate.

This is disheartening indeed. We’ve below standard players in crucial positions. Up front we have enough quality but it’s no use having a prize bull if he can’t get it up. Out central midfield is beyond chronic. Where’s the desire to win the fuckin ball.
I’m willing to give time to the three at the back tactic and players the time to adapt but a bit of cop on wouldn’t go astray

Fuck off you horrible cunt

The sooner United fans realise that they are in for at least a decade of misery the better

+1
A vile bastard.

Clean sheet, another away game undefeated. Big Louis will sort this out. :cool:

I swear to fuck Fran you keep pushing me and one of these days I’m going to fucking snap.

Surely a 4-3-3/4-5-1 is the way he Lvg will have to go eventually. He dosent have the players for 3-5-2.

Looks like Kags is gone. He never got the chance to show what he could do under 3 United managers. Lets hope T.Clev, Andersen, Young and Welbeck are sold too. Never has a player frustrated as much as Welbeck.

Never has so much money been spent so unwisely. Gaping holes at midfield, centre back and winger.
£30m on an unproven left back.
£27m on a donkey.
£37m on a player who doesn’t fit the system.
£16m on a head the ball left back.
£14m on a left sided defender who has never done anything.
£60m on a good player but will be lost playing in a shit kick and rush league.

£60m in the LB position while the rest of the team is in dire straits.

In saying that we will finish top 4 this season. In LVG we believe.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1008837, member: 1537”]Never has so much money been spent so unwisely. Gaping holes at midfield, centre back and winger.
£30m on an unproven left back.
£27m on a donkey.
£37m on a player who doesn’t fit the system.
£16m on a head the ball left back.
£14m on a left sided defender who has never done anything.
£60m on a good player but will be lost playing in a shit kick and rush league.

£60m in the LB position while the rest of the team is in dire straits.

In saying that we will finish top 4 this season. In LVG we believe.[/QUOTE]
Needs a win just to get it going. At least the international break is here.

Its a shame this cash wasn’t spent wisely over the last few years rather than in one free for all Football manager esque spending spree. I still cant believe Young is on over 100 grand a week.

[QUOTE=“Captainshan, post: 1008838, member: 41”]Needs a win just to get it going. At least the international break is here.

Its a shame this cash wasn’t spent wisely over the last few years rather than in one free for all Football manager esque spending spree. I still cant believe Young is on over 100 grand a week.[/QUOTE]
We will finish 4th this season and win the league next year-just going arseways about it.

This is the BBC’s attempt at a United first choice side.
Seems a bit of a mess. But I have no idea what the solution is. Any ideas?
Left backs must be like gold dust these days given how many United have signed.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/624/media/images/77299000/jpg/_77299102_84e304a3-11ff-4bda-8430-54531237f764.jpg

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 1009706, member: 258”]This is the BBC’s attempt at a United first choice side.
Seems a bit of a mess. But I have no idea what the solution is. Any ideas?
Left backs must be like gold dust these days given how many United have signed.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/624/media/images/77299000/jpg/_77299102_84e304a3-11ff-4bda-8430-54531237f764.jpg[/QUOTE]

Drop Mata for Blind and it’s probably not far off.

To think Man U fans were tut tutting about the obscenity of the money Chelsea and Man City were lashing around. The figures are truly staggering.

Van Gaal has spent £150 million in just over 3 months at the helm and since David Gill departed as chief executive just over a year ago, over £210 million has been spent on transfers.

The wages that some of the fellows they’re trying to offload are on are unreal. Danny Welbeck seemingly on €100k a week, Ashley Young and Nani both on €145k a week and Javier Fernandez on €111k.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1009743, member: 377”]To think Man U fans were tut tutting about the obscenity of the money Chelsea and Man City were lashing around. The figures are truly staggering.

Van Gaal has spent £150 million in just over 3 months at the helm and since David Gill departed as chief executive just over a year ago, over £210 million has been spent on transfers.

The wages that some of the fellows they’re trying to offload are on are unreal. Danny Welbeck seemingly on €100k a week, Ashley Young and Nani both on €145k a week and Javier Fernandez on €111k.[/QUOTE]

Are Sporting not paying Nani’s wages given that he’s now on loan with them? Javier Hernandez on his way to Real.

The Falcao signing probably makers sense, but only if his knee injury is fully healed, he’s a terrific player. He is vital cover for RVP, as there is no way he will play in all of United’s busy schedule of league and maybe some FA Cup games.

Falcao £350k a week wages - expensive rehab

:eek: