Manchester United 2014/15

Di Maria was fantastic in the first half there. What a signing he is. :clap:

Class player. :clap:

Falcao should be on this half at some stage.

I’ve been impressed with both Blind and Herrera. Think they are what United have been missing in midfield the last few years.

It’s QPR lads

I think most people could have told you Di Maria was a class player before this game

Very true but can only beat what’s in front of you. The difference from the Burnley game is massive in terms of the performance.

We’re going to win the league.:slight_smile:

Ah fuck, with them all in white I assumed it was Real Madrid. Disregard everything.

The Gaalacticos :oops:

I did feel when Arry’s charges went down 4-0 at Spurs that they were possibly shaping up as the EPL whipping boys. To go down 4-0 in a relegation 6 pointer at a venue where visiting teams expect to come away with something confirms those suspicions and bodes ill for QPR.

How did Clint Hill go today?

Could be a long season for you if you try to keep this one up I’d say.

In the 23rd season of the EPL, that’s seemingly the first time Man U have lost a game they were two up in.

might be easier for him to keep the wum up than van gaals job keeping united up

Some goal by Di Maria, fair to say all utds problems are at the other end.

Funnily enough, I’m not too concerned by today. Evans and Jones coming back will help things at the back, though both are fairly injury prone which is a worry. Even at that, they are not good enough for where we ultimately want to get to, but there is no chance of winning the league this year anyway and they are good enough to prevent episodes like today. He could also put Rojo to centre back once Shaw is fit. Blackett is certainly out of his depth, and we do ultimately need a top-class centre back. Probably would have got away with it today though if it wasn’t for one of the strangest refereeing decisions I’ve seen for some time.

There’s plenty of goals in the team anyway. All other key rivals for fourth lost this weekend, so a lost opportunity but no ground lost.

I remember them losing two matches 3-2 from a 2-0 lead against Nottingham Forest and Sunderland around 84/85 within a couple of weeks of each other.
Johnny Metgod scored the winner for Forest with a stoppage time freekick.

Shaw has to come in. Play him left back. Then go Rojo and hopefully if he is fit Jones. Afraid to say but Rafael is just too much of a liability to play. Maybe play Smalling there. His only decent time at United has come there. Hopefully Carrick isnt too far away so him and Blind can try and protect that back 4. More like a 4-2-3-1. I dont think United can play with two strikers so Van Persie can rotate with Falcao.

United haven’t even played a decent team yet.

[QUOTE=“braz83, post: 1020666, member: 390”]Funnily enough, I’m not too concerned by today. Evans and Jones coming back will help things at the back, though both are fairly injury prone which is a worry. Even at that, they are not good enough for where we ultimately want to get to, but there is no chance of winning the league this year anyway and they are good enough to prevent episodes like today. He could also put Rojo to centre back once Shaw is fit. Blackett is certainly out of his depth, and we do ultimately need a top-class centre back. Probably would have got away with it today though if it wasn’t for one of the strangest refereeing decisions I’ve seen for some time.

There’s plenty of goals in the team anyway. All other key rivals for fourth lost this weekend, so a lost opportunity but no ground lost.[/QUOTE]
It’s Leicester lads.