Manchester United 2014/15

Terrific finish against De Gea.

Berahino looks a player. Only 21 as well.

Van Gaal constantly leaning across to the Dutch coaches to his left to confer with poor Giggsy neglected on the other side of him.

Falcao on for RVP please.

Wonderful finish from Blind makes it 2-2 with a few minutes left.

United should have won it with the chances created. I think West Brom scored with their 2 chances on target. Id like to see Rvp dropped for Sunday.

West Brom will be disappointed with 2 points dropped there.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1033885, member: 9”]Van Gaal constantly leaning across to the Dutch coaches to his left to confer with poor Giggsy neglected on the other side of him.
[/QUOTE]
Noticed that myself

RVP doesn’t look interested. Himself and Mata were the worst players on the pitch tonight although RVP’s effort off the post was pretty special.

Could have lost it in the end though bro.

Superb holding up play by Berahino at the end to take the pressure off.

I thought with Rooney suspended they would shine but they didnt. Hopefully Di Maria was taken off as a precaution and he will be ok for Sunday. I wonder will Mourinho have a special plan for Fellaini.

It’s unusual if not unheard of to have so many. Still shit tho

[MEDIA=twitter]524305279869939712[/MEDIA]

christ lads , carragher and nevile are shockingly bad analysts,
this is woeful here from Carragher, im turning this shit off

Falcao has to start against Chelsea but probably won’t. It would be funny if Falcao is the one who loses out for most of the season for Rooney and RVP when he is the best striker of the three. Van Gaal has history of not being afraid to drop big players but Falcao is the easier out for him of the three at the moment-interesting to see how it develops.

[MEDIA=twitter]524288822691913728[/MEDIA]

Telling that Lvg said he has to sacrifice creative players for someone like Fellaini. Also said 12 points not good enough. Should have 8 more.

Giggsy is just a Manu underpant sniffer at this stage. Can’t wean himself off the teat.

Probably still brings his washing home at half term.

Best away record in the league under Moysie last season. This season, still waiting on first away win with 3 points from a possible 12 from visits to Sunderland, Burnley, Leicester and West Brom - all four of whom are in the Bottom 7.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1033934, member: 367”]christ lads , carragher and nevile are shockingly bad analysts,
this is woeful here from Carragher, im turning this shit off
[/QUOTE]
Had to switch them off in the lead up to the game myself.

That pen-cam thingy they have is very annoying. If this lad was here and this lad was there, there’s no danger of conceding…yeh and every game would be 0-0.

2 extremely overrated players in their day and 2 shite analysts imo