Manchester United 2014/15

Falcao :clap:

David De Gea :clap:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/15/louis-van-gaal-report-card-manchester-united

For fuxakes

West Brom well on top here

United well on top since the goal. Di Maria just had a shot saved by the keeper and Alan Smith said that he thinks he purposely put some swerve on the shot, the sneaky Argentinean cunt.

United have 7 left footers on the starting team.

So

First time for me to see West Brom this season.

Any question marks I had over Irvine as manager are gone based on that first half anyway. Excellent performance full of intent, commitment, organisation and players expressing themselves. Dorans and Wisdom have been superb.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1033856, member: 24”]First time for me to see West Brom this season.

Any question marks I had over Irvine as manager are gone based on that first half anyway. Excellent performance full of intent, commitment, organisation and players expressing themselves. Dorans and Wisdom have been superb.[/QUOTE]

Wisdom has improved a lot in the last 18 months, very impressed with him

comes with age

The Neviller is not 'aving it. He’s right though about the United front 6-they’ve been fairly poor apart from Di Maria.

Cracking strike from Fellaini

Fellaini makes it 1-1 with a piledriver.

Some substitution

Fellaini may be of use to United this season as he gives them something different. Mata, Di Maria, Januzaj all wonderful players but they are very slight. I can see them being blown out of it by Chelsea next week although he will go with a different team there.

[ATTACH=full]1859[/ATTACH]

Fellaini at Everton was a nightmare when he played close to the front man. Moyes bought him and played him centre mid (cuz he hadn’t the balls to drop RVP or Rooney at any stage) where he was shown up horribly. He could be a good impact player for us for rest of season

boom!

That was very very easy

Great finish