Manchester United 2014/15

Deary me, you’re really rattled by me of late pal, all this faux anger does little to hide it. All it takes is a little clip and you go off on one, as sure as night follows day. You’re a shell of the suave confident poster who first appeared on here. It might be time to consider a rebrand.

Your dumb remarks get under my skin-I’ll give you that.

:mad:

The brains trust of TFK appear to be a bit uppity this morning

Fuck you testicle

I would imagine it’s not entirely in or out of his control.

They will have had a list of players they were targeting. Van Gaal will have a list of players he covets. They’ll check which overlap. They will see which ones they can realistically bid for.

So you’re narrowing it down to:

• players that are considered value for money (young, re-sale value that sort of thing as well as talent) and affordable
  • players that the manager wants
  • players that are interested in a move

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 971111, member: 1”]I would imagine it’s not entirely in or out of his control.

They will have had a list of players they were targeting. Van Gaal will have a list of players he covets. They’ll check which overlap. They will see which ones they can realistically bid for.

So you’re narrowing it down to:
- players that are considered value for money (young, re-sale value that sort of thing as well as talent) and affordable

• players that the manager wants
  • players that are interested in a move[/QUOTE]
    Yes it’s this bit that interests me, buddy. Who is they? Have United some sort of Director of Football in place that is drawing up this list? It’s hardly Woodward who has a say in the type of players they should target as it doesn’t appear to have much of a clue. Van Gaal doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who would be happy for somebody else to do his transfer target list.

Also, the second highlighted bit has been United’s transfer policy since the Glazers took over and has led to the signings of the likes of Jones, Smalling, Young, Bebe, etc. Young players with potential-this has left United with their current squad. Surely a bit of a rethink is needed?

The deal is done for Herrera. :clap: Atheltic cant be seen as accepting a bid for a player so the buyout would always have to be met. At least United didnt wait till the last day of the transfer window to do this.

The Football League has certified Athletic Club that player Ander Herrera Agüera has fulfilled the requirements of the applicable regulations valid for unilateral termination of the employment contract that bound him to our Club, by depositing today the amount of compensation established in the contract.

The Athletic Club thanks Ander Herrera for his dedication during the three seasons he has enjoyed the club and wishes him the best in his future sports projects.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/482186643973996544/UHGeulFt.jpeg

Announced it on his twitter page before the club made it official. :smiley:

Top lad. Fuck off Fellaini.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 971448, member: 1552”]Announced it on his twitter page before the club made it official. :smiley:

Top lad. Fuck off Fellaini.[/QUOTE]

Shite, I thought Ashley Young had fucked off to Bilbao when he started following him on twitter.

Read frans post in kennys accent with an intense look on your face and the similarity is uncanny.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 971448, member: 1552”]Announced it on his twitter page before the club made it official. :smiley:

Top lad. Fuck off Fellaini.[/QUOTE]
‘Top lad’. Would you ever fuck off

Herrera is a decent player but he is more what I like to refer as a “supplementary midfielder”. He likes to play in a midfield three and have that bit of freedom where he can get behind the opposition defence and generally scheme forward. The problem with United is that they still don’t have anyone who can control or dictate from midfield and they need another two first choice midfielders along side him. They have also been badly mugged off if the reputed fee is correct.

Reports Luke Shaw having medical at Old Trafford now

Agreed on the style problem. They could even bring in a veteran if they can’t find a young option worth their while but they absolutely need to find a deeper player.

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 971526, member: 1408”]Reports Luke Shaw having medical at Old Trafford now[/QUOTE] The fee believed to be the region of 30 million plus add ons. Its a lot of money for potential but if he can progress the way he has been it should be a sound investment.

£28m Fellaini.
£38m Mata.
£29m Herrera.
£34m Shaw.

£129m in less than a year

City are the problem alright :smiley:

it’s a psychiatrist he should be meeting if he is thinking of joining those cunts.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 971643, member: 180”]£28m Fellaini.
£38m Mata.
£29m Herrera.
£34m Shaw.

City are the problem alright :D[/QUOTE]
The United way :rolleyes::smiley:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 971643, member: 180”]£28m Fellaini.
£38m Mata.
£29m Herrera.
£34m Shaw.

City are the problem alright :D[/QUOTE]
[INDENT]Dont forget 7m on moyes :D[/INDENT]