Manchester United 2014/15

They’re not done spending on midfield yet I’d imagine.

Fellaini is United’s Andy Carroll. A massive mistake, just admit it was a blunder and get rid of him ASAP. If someone offers £5m for him take it. Just get him off the wage bill and out of the club. The last stench of the Moyes regime removed.

Mata is worth the money, I reckon he’ll do well under Van Gaal.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 969554, member: 1552”]Rooney has repaid his transfer fee a few times over already.
[/QUOTE]

That was nice of him, was it a lump sum once off payment or repay it in stage payments?

It was a tracker.

His new bumber deal of 300k a week, which he negotiated by threatening to leave, is all the repayment the fans wanted…

Wazza :clap:

I actually think Van Gaal will find a role for Fellaini in this United squad. I wouldn’t be worth €30m, it won’t be a orthodox midfield position, and it’ll most likely be from the bench.

United are stuck with him now so they need to make the best use of him which could involve him playing much higher up the pitch in situations where they require a different approach if they’re finding it hard to break teams down.

Fellaini is not a bad footballer but he’s not a centre midfielder for a club like United

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 969649, member: 1796”]His new bumber deal of 300k a week, which he negotiated by threatening to leave, is all the repayment the fans wanted…

Wazza :clap:[/QUOTE]

I’m sure he’ll be paying all that back too

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 969650, member: 110”]I actually think Van Gaal will find a role for Fellaini in this United squad. I wouldn’t be worth €30m, it won’t be a orthodox midfield position, and it’ll most likely be from the bench.

United are stuck with him now so they need to make the best use of him which could involve him playing much higher up the pitch in situations where they require a different approach if they’re finding it hard to break teams down.

Fellaini is not a bad footballer but he’s not a centre midfielder for a club like United[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, Kenny Cunningham

Huh???

Robbing Kenny Cunnigham’s opinions and passing them off as your own. What an utter cunt

:frowning:

These are my own opinions, mate. If they coincide with Kenny Cunningham’s opinions that is purely a coincidence.

Paul Buttner has completed his move to Dinamo Moscow - despite the fact that he won MOTM in 14 of his 28 starts for Utd. *

• He may have made this stat up himself.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 969675, member: 306”]Paul Buttner has completed his move to Dinamo Moscow - despite the fact that he won MOTM in 14 of his 28 starts for Utd. *

• He may have made this stat up himself.[/QUOTE]

Decent player but not good enough to play regularly for United. The first leg against Bayern Munich was probably the pinnacle of his time at Old Trafford. I wish him well.

The clear-out begins. Van Gaal has already proven himself to be more ruthless than Moyes.

Buttner left to pursue Champions League football :clap:

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 969675, member: 306”]Paul Buttner has completed his move to Dinamo Moscow - despite the fact that he won MOTM in 14 of his 28 starts for Utd. *

• He may have made this stat up himself.[/QUOTE]
    How much?

It hasn’t been reported but it’d be a surprise if anything was paid for him.

Athletic have rejected United’s €36m bid.

How much input does Van Gaal have on this potential transfer? Or is it a coincidence that he happens to like the same player as Moyes did?

horsebox seems to be under the impression a member of the mufc executive posts here and can answer this question.

Jesus Christ you’re a fucking dumb cunt. And @Mark Renton giving you a well clamped for that shows how far his stock has fallen as a poster.