Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Sancho is afraid to drive the ball at a Cypriot right back he is that slow.

His confidence is really low. Isnt trying to do anything with the ball.

Fair play, made that

1 Like

A constipated turd finally drops.

2 Likes

Never in doubt for the 1/18 backers.

5 Likes

Thank fuck.

Nearly fucked the remote cintrol at the TV numerous times.

1 Like

Are Omonia the Catholic club in Cyprus?

1 Like

That would be slightly un-Orthodox.

Tickets on sale since 9am. ā‚¬60 a ticket!

Is Nicky Butt really a legend?

Local lad, 16 years at the club, 12 years in the first team, big haul of trophies during that time, involved in domestic violence cases. Yeah, Iā€™d say he is.

4 Likes

No years in the first team when everyone was available

Errā€¦he has won multiples of what Stevie G won and the cunts never tire of tell everyone that he is a legend.

The master of simplicity, as Pele once referred to him. I enjoyed Buttā€™s style of play. A good passer, allowed those around him to press, and he was a good finisher with both feet and his head once the opportunity arose.

I think he was a starter in the double year of 96. Scholes wasnā€™t really a midfielder then and ince had gone.

Butt was Englandā€™s standout performer at the 2002 WC.

2 Likes

Butt and Hargraeves are two very underrated players. Good footballers and positionally very solid.

1 Like

England would have been a lot better off starting butt instead of trying to accommodate Gerrard/Lampard

He was just unlucky at club level that Keane did a similar job but at an elite level

2 Likes

He was an enforcer too tbf, doled a heavy good tackle out if required

Butt moved to Newcastle and subsequently Birmingham around 2004 though so he was more or less finished at the top level by the time Gerrard and Lampard were thrown together as a partnership. I suppose Gerrard being injured for the 2002 World Cup afforded Butt his opportunity. Iā€™m not even sure if Lampard was in the squad at that stage, he really blossomed upon Romans arrival at Chelsea.

1 Like