Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! How could you not let him continue?!!!

Take small bites. I overindulged at the start, but now I realise this is going to go on for a bit yet.

yanited fans bigging up the cup competition that they tried to destroy 20 years ago. cunts!

2 Likes

They’re only bigging it up because its City. I remember when City were in the doldrums too, games against the neighbours were all they had. Its a funny throwback actually. I wouldnt begrudge them it.

An almost identical scenario to the Liverpool v Man United FA Cup final in 1977 that your uncles attended. Except Liverpool 77’ weren’t owned by a treacherous regime from the middle-east and I’d doubt Erik Ten Haag is riding the physios wife.

2 Likes

Portsmouth beat Man United in the 2008 FA Cup quarter-final in March or April so in reality the treble wasn’t a runner for the last 2 months of the season. I would say Liverpool 21/22 were closer to matching and surpassing that treble considering they were in the mix for a quadruple heading into the final week of the season.

2 Likes

Didn’t win either of the big two.

Pleased to say I now own a 50% share in the web domain amiribragimov dot com

50% ownership for 5 years costing me 4 euro a year.

Hopefully he goes on to win the Ballon D’or in a few years.

The owner of Shealacey.com is looking for decent money for it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where does he stand on the issue of Ukrainian self-determination?

Im awake since 4:30am and I’m 8 pints deep :confounded:

13 Likes

The first TFK post from The Old Trafford Wifi

10 Likes

Great to see Sir Jim Radcliffe Is closing in on his purchase of Manchester United.

A victory for the people.

1 Like

Is he not a Tory Cunt? Are you a Tory Cunt?

2 Likes

I’m surprised, thought OT would still be on dial up.

Today is the first day it’s in action :relaxed:

1 Like

All the working class United Tory Cunts on Twitter call him ‘Sir Jim’…so he absolutely is definitely a Tory Cunt.

@BruidheanChaorthainn you’re a Tory Cunt

I thought I’d cautioned you before about this lad. You want the Glazers out yet happy to welcome this Radcliffe lad (the ultimate bad bastard) to sit at the head of the boardroom table.
You’d nearly feel sorry for Ferguson, the whisky nosed dictator, sitting there grinding his teeth as what he’d created is dismantled year on year by gimps not fit to put an ice cube in his large Laphroaig…

1 Like

A yellow pack Labour man is Ferguson - ‘sir alec’