Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

City could beat Utd 5 or 6 in cup final if they are not saving themselves for cup final.

Gathering up cones on the pitch after an u9 game yesterday and Roy Carroll was setting out his own cones for a training session he was running. There was some gawping done by the young fellas when we explained that he used to play alongside Ronaldo and Rooney. Roy seemed a decent sort from the brief interaction. Turns out it was 18 years to the day since he played in a FA cup final penalty shootout.

6 Likes

He was one poor goalkeeper.
For some strange reason he struggled to kick the ball out from his hands. It’s like he wasn’t able to time dropping it and kicking it so often he would get under it and skew it up in the air.
Fumbled a shot from Pedro Mendes from about 50 yards out over the line to. It was about a foot behind the goal line when he crawled it back out and it was never given.

He had flaws for sure but some career to look back on. He kind of stands out a bit in terms of the 6 United players who took part in the shootout - Ronaldo, Rooney, Keane, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy and Carroll

When you put on that Manchester United jersey anything is possible.

Evan Ferguson has to be our number one transfer target this summer.

Have united got a new owner yet?

sure they dont even have a leak free roof FFS

be difficult to put together a transfer list if they dont have an owner surely?

Priceless. Ten Hag can barely keep a straight face.

What the fuck is that?

Reports that the preffered bidder will be announced on Friday.

If the Qataris are to get it now they’ll need to go to about 6bn, no hint that theyll do that though.

What a guy.

1 Like

Is yer man Radcliffe not just going to saddle the club with more debt or how is he funding it?

He has plans to actually pay the debt by without taking dividends I believe.

It’s all speculation until the specific details of the bid is revealed.

Graham Potter lined up

I knew he got a big payoff from Chelsea, but I didnt think it would be that big.

Playing in Martial is rarely the correct option.

Chelsea having most of the play.