Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I’m trying desperately to get my hands on one of those t-shirts…

If only the world knew that Ferguson was a sex trafficker tho :astonished:

2 Likes

Nothing would surprise me about him tbh.

Stam found out.

Ruud too?

https://twitter.com/AccaTribe/status/1839047809716179234?t=uD9rDNFmeix0e4SCjBewig&s=19

A classic microcosm of the state of the club. Hargreaves on commentary imploring the players to “defend, defend, defend” as some Clogs Salesman starts to slalom past some disinterested forwards. Poor Slabhead is next in line, however the boos from @Juhniallio are still running through his ears causing his to lose focus and lunge in and get nutmegged. Next up is “The Butcher” who meekly diverts the ball towards Eriksen who momentarily dies on a football pitch for the second time, allowing the Clog Salesman through Vs Onana who gives him half of the goal to aim for and dives after the ball hits the net.

7 Likes

You just know man United will beat spurs easily and wolves will beat Liverpool this weekend.

The meltdown will be spectacular.

1 Like

Are you your man myboyblues child or something ?

Yes. Surprisingly good internet access down in basement given how many of us are down there.

1 Like

It explains the last three weeks in fairness.

Thats incredible.

You have misidentified The Butcher there, twas the ÂŁ50m new midfielder who temporarily halted progress. The Butcher for some reason was laughably far out of position and was one of the fellas the fullback cruised by as he made his way up the field, poor Harry then had to scramble desperately as he tried to cover for him.

2 Likes

Were they possibly picked apart by a superior outfit?

You’d know the lads who have match magazine levels of understanding of the game anyway.

Eirksen just can’t lose the ball like that. Of course players aren’t out of possession because at that level nobody expects a player to lose a ball like that.

It’s like when Nunez lost a ball in the fa cup game v man United and man United walked through for a rashford goal as everyone was out of position.

Another example was when quenash or whatever his name randomly passed it to Bruno Fernandes and Kelleher was 40 yards off his line with no defenders around Bruno.

Another example would be extra time when a ball broke to a Liverpool player on the edge of the box at an attacking corner v man United and Elliott I think hesitated which allowed man united 2 v 2 with 70 yards of space to run into with the score line at 2 all.

Pick on the poor guy who nearly died. Disappointing.

The Red Devils are Forever in our shadow.

If I’m not mistaken biff Egan is a Liverpool fan. So I said I’d just spell out a few examples of games they played against man united for him.

I have them on a string. Fascinating

You must feel like some idiot again. forensic analysis of a goal against fc twente and not one point did it click with you that’s exactly how Liverpool kept conceding goals against man united which cost them the league and the fa cup :rofl:

But the fans at the Aviva…