Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

He was lethal. Unreal at penalties. Has he still got the record for scoring in consecutive games? I’d say he won fuck all did he?

He didn’t suit Manchester United

Vardy has that record now

Portugal are going to fuck themselves by refusing to drop Christy

Best centre forward in my time. Rarely missed.

Came off the back of a very bad injury as well, what a player. Think he was the first lone striker in the Premier League era so set a trend.

Holland had some fine number nines and forwards around then, none of whom liked playing together.

I think about 5 of them were thrown on in Lansdowne Road the day McAteer got that goal in 01’. All the people saying ‘what has he ever done?’ on Twitter after the Kerr thing leave out that bit.

King Louis Van Gaal went with the famous 0-5-5 formation that day for a finish.

Will we ever see anything as cavalier again?

1 Like

He was treated very badly at United. Was actually trying to implement a style similar to ETH (minus the pressing). He won something, brought Di Maria and Falcao, started off Rashford. He knew what this shit was supposed to look like. Might have gotten ETH on the coaching staff too. The Ajax lads know ball.

The penalty miss in injury time against Arsenal is the main stand out. That was the best 0-0 match I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Keane under pressure here trying to defend Ronaldo. Talking some scutter

Ronaldo was dead right to fuck off down the tunnel

Ronaldo is a steamer

1 Like

Keane is completely rattled he can’t back down and it’s hilarious. You can see in his eyes he knows he’s totally wrong and trying to intimidate Kelly dalglish into not pressing him too much on it. Needless pop off Fred then just to take out the pent up anger on someone. Ya gotta love the crazy cunt. :smile:

He’d make a great poster on here

I think Chelsea will stuff United here

They’re all steamers

United were good midweek. Think chelsea are still finding their feet. Im calling a MASSIVE win for united

Chelsea have pace wide and are organised. Similar to City. This could be bad for United pal

With a bit of luck. Always nice to see the renters beaten.

United on top