Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Thats like a tfk debate in person

8 Likes

Well since Michael mcmullans show went off the air we have to get our fix somewhere. Iā€™m in the spare room tonight because herself is a big Chelsea fan.

4 Likes

Very hard to disagree with Keane there even tho ive no idea what point he was trying to make.

7 Likes

An inspiration for the like of me

1 Like

For all of us.

1 Like

Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink has a magnificent pair of thighs. Wasnā€™t getting a word in edgeways there.

Ronaldo has way more to offer than Sancho and should be selected on that basis.

2 Likes

The great thing about it was Kelly Cates just letting them at it. It doesnā€™t matter whoā€™s right and whoā€™s wrong, its about creating debate.

In every pub tonight thereā€™ll be lads going at it in a similar way.

If it was RTE, Joanne would be butting in pulling them up on stats and all kinds of irrelevant facts. It wouldnt have been allowed flow.

1 Like

Bill O used to just sit back and let the boys tear in to it like that with the occassional ahhh, eamonn, you canā€™t say that and then be told to shut up.

I miss bill o

4 Likes

Bill would half heartedly try to come in but once Eamon told him to ā€˜stay out of it, theres football people talking hereā€™, he shut up.

Kelly Cates and David Jones are excellent at just staying quiet.

3 Likes

Johnny Giles used to puke in his mouth whenever bill chimed in with an opinion. Bill, Bill, you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦ ok so and a big happy head on Bill

2 Likes

That used to be an entertaining listen on a Saturday evening. A platform for Paddy Footix to voice his views.

On a separate note, I caught the end of this match tonight and was surprised by Casemiroā€™s passion after his equaliser. I like a lot of lads on here assumed he was winding down his career and looking for one last pay cheque. Madness that they didnā€™t start him away to Man City.

Ye were told about Casemiro ye cunts.

No shut off valve installed.

2 Likes

Yer back lad

1 Like

I was jumping around the living room after he scored. You could see what it meant to him. Savage intensity.

I thought it was fairly clear. Keane reckoned Ronaldo was justified in feeling aggrieved, but wrong to behave the way he did.

1 Like
2 Likes

He had the right cocked there after a few minutes, Iā€™d say if Jimmy Floyd put hands on Roy a couple more times he was getting chinned

Jimmy Floyd was like Donny in The Big Lebowski.

2 Likes

Keane was spot on. Ten Haag left him on the bench vs City out of respect for his career. His own words, then tries to bring him on for two minutes. Heā€™s clearly trying to disrespect him.