Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Jaysusā€¦made a balls of that. I have never booed the great man and never will. A magnificent footballer.

Backtrack

Scores a goal and of a sudden heā€™s magnificent again

Youā€™d almost say, it was footix likeā€¦

Iā€™ll let you log it in the appropriate thread

Viva Ronaldo was always magnificent.

Itā€™s just ridiculous, itā€™s showboating.

Heā€™s not beating a man, heā€™s not entertaining anybody, but thatā€™s just the way he is.

If I was at 6, I know what Iā€™d be doing. I saw him do it at Ajax as well and itā€™s the way he is, but he needs that knocking out of him.

We saw the managerā€™s reaction on the bench. He was not impressed and I just donā€™t know what it achieved.

The fans love a bit a showboating, but what does that achieve? You have to ask Antony.

Iā€™m not even sure itā€™s skill, is it? Anyone can do that - is that his trademark? I think he needs a better one. I like to see skill and entertainment, but thatā€™s not skill or entertainment. Thatā€™s just being a clown

Antony is doing fine. He is still settling in. Sancho is a whole other matter.

Ah Antony is similar though. He just isnā€™t all that great and never will be I donā€™t think. Not that quick, totally one footed and just doesnā€™t have a tip top attitude. One of the maddest transfers in terms of price relative to quality Iā€™ve ever seen. Both in terms of what hes done in career so far and potential. Yer man garnacho will probably fade away but at least with the likes of him and januzaj a few years ago you can see flashes that they COULD be a great player.

Heā€™s hated

By who? Yourself?

1 Like

Paul Scholes despises him

You donā€™t be well. Do the famous Man United raise your blood pressure?

Why do you disagree with Paul Scholes?

Even the great Paul Scholes isnā€™t always right.

So you know more about football than Scholes?

Heā€™s been footix of the day hasnā€™t he - has Scholes that accolade on his mantelpiece?

Fair point.

@BruidheanChaorthainn is Paul Scholes.

1 Like