Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Has Garnacho any chance of going to the world cup? Is he on a standby list or anything?

I used to like Ronaldo but bloody hell heā€™s some egomaniac.

Doing an interview with Piers Morgan - FFS sake.

3 Likes

Johnny Giles got the worst treatment of all.

1 Like

Garnacho made it clear yesterday he wanted Ronaldoā€™s no 7 shirt. He has it now.

Mendes must have a deal lined up, I cant see them bring stupid enough to go down this route without that.

The main issues Iā€™d have are what the fuck are you doing with that cunt Morgan anyhow and saying that he had no respect for ETH.

Iā€™d expect a statement from MUFC today to say that they understand the CR7 has been a tough time of late and that they meet itā€™s in the best interests of both parties to terminate his contract.

The man has had a horrendus year from a family perspective and this seems to have culminated in a bit of a melt down. Hard to know where heā€™ll end up. Sporting seems to be the obvious choice.

1 Like

Would the statement be along the lines of Pee Flynnā€™s ā€œPoor Tomā€™s not wellā€

9 Likes

You have to laugh at the footix trying to cover up the manā€™s ego with his personal circumstances :rofl:ā€¦

1 Like

I hope the irony of you posted this using that handle is not lost on you.

The united boys are in a fair quandry here to be fair. Back CR7 or back the Glazers. The acrobatics shall be fascinating.

You dont like to see them turning on a club icon though. Very unseemly. But as seen above, not unprecedented.

ā€˜His wifeā€™s not wellā€™

I think it was this comment that brought Gilmartin into the tribunal.

What an utter cunt Flynn was/is.

2 Likes

Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela and Bono all did interviews with Piers Morgan.

Youā€™d like to think most lads are just having a laugh on here with the EPL stuffā€¦ But now and again we get a glimpse at some real footix.

The big clubs will be circling like vultures for this Garnacho kid.

3 Likes

It eats away at their souls. Garnacho is the truth though.

Is he any good?

Heā€™s a mix of Macheda & Januzaj

he wouldnt go a few KMs down the road to watch his local team, yet will spend hours defending a millionaire footballer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Admins?

1 Like

They sacked Dave Sexton because Manchester City reached the Cup Final.

They sacked Louis van Gaal for winning the Cup.

They sacked Tommy Docherty for falling in love.

1 Like

Ah stopā€¦