Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Plenty of lads found themselves in amsterdam

1 Like

United look very coherent going forward , the most coherent they’ve looked in some time.

That Casemiro-Eriksen-Fernandes triangle worked some lovely stuff. Rashford looks much happier in 10 role.

1 Like

ETH hopefully has turned the corner now. Looking decent and in a good position considering the shocking start to season. Ronaldo gone too. Good chunk of the players at the world cup had good tournaments. Next 3 premier league games are winnable before facing city and arsenal. 11 points from those 5 games is doable

The excitement every time Garnacho gets on the ball is incredible.

You need to get out more.

5 Likes

Is that the lad ye paid €60m for? 6 goals & 1 assist in 18 Championship games is a savage return.

1 Like

Fabulous player, just needs to strengthen up. Very like Jack Grealish, lovely eye for a pass, carries ball beautifully but not very quick. Needs to get strong.

1 Like

About the 20th most famous person in Cafe Nero Alderley Edge on any given morning.

3 Likes

That Garnacho fellow has some array of knackery tattoos for an 18 year old. Sad to see it.

1 Like

You don’t understand art

You’re not wrong if passing the door counts I’d reckon. Fcuking tinted windscreens though :rage:

1 Like

He’s a class act. My man on the ground is waxing lyrical about Kobbie Mainoo. Told me he reminds him of a mix of Roy Keane and Michael ballack.

:joy::joy::joy:
I think he was talking about spelling mate.

Is he anything to Kobbie Reane

Shaw starting ahead of Maguire at centre back with Victor Lindelof beside him. Marcus Rashford on the bench because of an internal disciplinary issue.

No fucking about. In Ten Hag we trust!

4 Likes

Kobbie on the bench

Sounds like Sir Marcus was in Mulligans the other night

1 Like

Holy fuck. Id say Diego Costa is shitting himself thinking of going up against Shaw. Id be very positive about utd in general but ive got a bad feeling about this…