Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Haaland getting pocketed by Fatty Shaw :open_mouth:

Malacia and Fred have Mahrez and KDB in their pockets. united are at their ease here. Looking to pick City off on the break but you’d feel if they went for it they’d win by 2 or 3.

This was a point I made after Brentford beat Manchester United 4-0. The arrival of man named Eric propelled Manchester United to glory 30 years ago and a man named Erik could well do similar this time.

Granted I’ve only half watched one minute of this so far (I saw Kyle Walker shooting wide at the very end of the half and that was it) but to me Manchester City have looked a jaded team right from the start of this game. They have a lot of players the wrong side of 30 who had disappointing World Cups and I think mentally and physically they’re toiling.

It increasingly looks like a straight fight between Arsenal and Manchester United for the title and I expect Manchester United to crank up the pressure on the Gunners over the next hour by notching a statement victory.

3 Likes

Martial off is a positive move. Offered nothing really in the first half.

Antnee through the middle is surprising.

City there for the taking and Ten Hagg plays Fred and takes out an attacker.

City are woeful today but dont think Utd are good enough going forward to take advantage.

The oul ref striving manfully to fill the boots of Howard Webb

Foden had to go for that himself

Cancelo is one annoying cunt

1 Like

Grealish for Foden, some depth of cunts.

Fred hasnt given De Bruyne a second today in fairness.

Coach Ten Hag moving Luke Shaw to centre back is looking more and more like a genius move for both Manchester United and England going forward.

That looked a penalty to city

Cunt features Grealish scores.

Was coming. City were all over them for the last ten mins

Looked offside.

Mad that he’s still getting a chance after 7 and half years of mostly underwhelming performances. His first season was grand and a good period during lockdown 2020 but otherwise he’s been poor.

1 Like

People raving about Casemiro going forward and yes he is brilliant in that context. But has always defensively suspect, KDB showed him up there.

Is he not a CDM who won 5 champions league?

The much maligned AWB is putting on a show. A lovely player