Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Is there any need for that sort of language?

They brought in Wout Carthorse to win them the league and he’s upset the rhythm of the side.

2 Likes

Unlucky boys!

:grin:

5 Likes

The only thing funnier than that would be if he was Irish and his cholesterol level had been flagged as an area of concern by his GP

3 Likes

How does this work? People subscribe to watch him, watching the game?

I dont get it myself. Supporters watching a lad watching a game. Would they not just watch the game? Plus the fact that these lads are absolute clowns doeant help. The only thing i can think of is that its footix who hate the team watch hoping for a meltdown

I suppose people watch it who don’t have access to the match itself. Or some might sync it with the match with commentary off.

Don’t get it myself but we’ve got a Twitch generation who pay to watch lads play video games online. A young lad I know was working in Woodies but gave it up as he was making over 2k a month on Twitch.

Whereas we’d watch a film or TV show or spend time arguing with cunts on the INTERNET, they’ve different outlets

Fella at the front with the champagne looks old enough to be signing pro papers, must have been a late bloomer

They’ve not gone away you know.

Can you call a fella a cunt on twitch? Apso what is twitch?

A busy month ahead…

3 Likes

He was doing alright until the last sentence

The glaziers really need to loosen the purse strings and give the manager some money to spend for once.

They’ll spend where they want …

… with borrowed money, not their own.

The once mighty Manchester United Football Club resorting to celebrating pats on the head from Thierry Henry :smiley:

5 Likes

Henry is a prick. You’d be very disappointed to see an Irish man giving the cunt the time of day.