Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Fair play. Hope others take this stance.

1 Like

Once they approved the Saudi takeover of Newcastle they have to approve any other purchaser

Once the European Super League project failed then the sale of the big clubs was inevitable.

The SuperLeague is now inevitable.

Good

Its the way forward. Fuck the FA.

Premier League is essentially a super league anyway, with Arabian and American owners having money’s fights through it

1 Like

Its time to fight the power.

Get them all into the one tent, except for Spurs, who obviously don’t belong, get a salary cap, regular season and playoffs etc and let’s have it

1 Like

I’d consider allowing Wrexham in.

@Rocko any way to pin this stirring post to the top of the thread. V few young men of principle and backbone around the place these days

5 Likes

They’ll win the league before Spurs do

Massive potential there, and great ambition. Ambition is key here. Ambition.

I can’t be bought.

1 Like

That’s the spirit.
What about the caveman mason greenwood in leading the attack again? He’s good at attacking weaker opposition.

You see the joy on people’s faces when rashford netted the winner against city. That’s what it’s all about. Life is a little bit shit for many but sport can bring so much joy to peoples lives.

You’ll see it in five weeks time when you see people smiling from ear to ear walking towards Cheltenham on the Tuesday morning.

It’s the same the night before all Ireland Sunday when the local pubs are packed with people arguing the toss about the game the next day.

We have to protect it. You can’t be letting these horrible cunts takeover. There is more to life than money.

5 Likes

Look at that crowd :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Genius move to pack them all into one corner of the stadium.

This incredible act of defiance will need Burke levels of resilience and courage.
A fine and noble ideal but not exactly the hill I’d choose to die on.

3 Likes

I swear you’ll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in.

I’d say there’s a fair chance Man City will implode and be relegated down a few divisions. Any fine is worthless to them, and they should be punished properly. They’ll have to sell the entire current squad and start again so it’ll set them back the guts of a decade in their project.

1 Like