Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Not a patch on the Sarria. 1982 World Cup at the Sarria will never be topped.

1 Like

Atletico havent been the same since they left the magnificent Vincente Calderon either.

Jaysus forget about the dodgy :eye: that’s poetry there​:+1:

Apples and oranges.

Sarria was a daytime stadium.

The Nou Camp is an evening/night time stadium.

Send that off to sports editors. Or (gulps) Joe.ie they’ll fucking snap you up. 2 decent articles a week you could pull from your memory. Youve the basis for a year worth in old posts on here already. Every fella in ireland would love a read of something like that on the friday before a big sporting event. Do it. They can only tell you to fuck off. Then send a new one. And get onto them again. You have fine style and we’re all agreed.

13 Likes

That’s a lovely bit of writing

1 Like

You could get a great book from these long term. Team up with a decent illustrator like Peter O’Toole who does a load of football shirt stuff.

Mundial Mag would love this stuff

We could team up and do the merch for the Canice Picklington series.

1 Like

I heard Canice’s troubles are about to get a whole lot worse.

1 Like

Did Canice give a former team mate dig out too he did?

He’s managing Galway hurlers. Always gonna be bumpy.

Yanited getting into bed with the Qatari state. You’ll have to burn down the stadium ASAP @BruidheanChaorthainn.

Hard to burn down the stadium with all those puddles from the holes in the roof

2 Likes

Probably be better to burn down the new one the Quataris will build rather than doing the work for them

1 Like

I thought yanited was “not for sale”?

It looks like the Glazers are going to sell the Club to two brothers from a family with an incredible track record of backing football clubs financially. It will be an incredible bit of business and the united fans will be delighted to hear it I’d say.

The Glazers will be a hard act to follow after giving a plethora of managers a few billion pounds to spend on players.

I think these two fellas are cut from the same cloth to be fair.

:handshake:

1 Like