Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I remember it well. Laurie Brown’s missus. It shocked the English game to the core. The Doc had to go really. It just broke the accepted code of dressing room conduct.

For all the Paddy Footix, Sky Sports Super Sunday generation, think John Terry and Wayne Bridge.

1 Like

Was there shout of something similar happening in the Spurs dressing room that led to Eriksen leaving? Vertonghen chasing after his wife maybe?

Mason greenwood expecting a baby with his Mrs

"A few United season ticket holders playing golf in Portugal " A Darcy of Cunts right there

3 Likes

I reckon he ends up playing in Saudi or Qatar.

Some clusterfuck of a situation for the club to deal with. The cunt doesn’t even appear to have gone down the route of seeking counselling and admitting that he’s done wrong but is striving to be a better man.

He’d be poison in a dressing room.

2 Likes

Unfortunately if messis crowd Qatar buy Manchester United I can see him getting a new contract and being made captain.

That’s how perilous the situation is at the moment.

I’d rather finish second with rashford, garnacho and Shea Lacey than win a league title with salah, Mbappe and Messi.

We have to say no to these cavemen.

Rashford made his debut 7 years ago today.

Martial injured again :rofl:

2 Likes

How many managers has he had in 7 years?

6 if you include the time Carrick was in charge after Solskjaer got the boot.

The dutch lads seem to be able to get a tune out of him

The Glazers seem to be willing to sell for a pittance now.
@Fagan_ODowd any chance you could have a root down behind the back of the sofa and give me a start up loan.

What’s United’s Team Hotel for the weekend? Cc @Copper_pipe

Did you manage to snaffle a ticket for Wembley yet?

I was offered a Corporate Box for 8 people for ÂŁ4995 but in my ignorance and arrogance turned it down.

1 Like

Not sure.

Just in Gatwick now myself.

4 Likes

How would the Paddy Footix cohort of the global fanbase be viewed amongst the native Manc match going fans? There’d be no need for the Norwich City scarves if Paddy hadn’t sold out to the dastardly Glazers.

I couldn’t sleep last night with the nerves

We’ll win 4-0.

It’s the carabao cup mate. Jaysus.

2 Likes

Wigan 2006 all over again? Newcastle have been indifferent of late but they’re sure to be wired for a rare Wembley appearance.