Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

They need slabhead back in the defence

For sure

4 Likes

You have no business considering yourself to be in a title race with a goal difference of +6 in March. Brentford in 9th have a better GD for instance. Reality set in today it appears.

I’d imagine Cody Gakpo is seriously regretting not taking Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s advice to move to Old Trafford.

1 Like

Just after catching the result there now. I’m stunned. I was convinced this was the day Man U would make a real statement of intent in this title race. Instead their title challenge has ended at Anfield.

At least @peddlerscross will always have last Sunday at Wembley

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

There will be lots of tears on Man U pillows tonight……

And a lot of wet pyjamas.

Christ thats some beating, the worst ever in the EPL. The shame of it

Tommy the mouse has got at the sherry again

Casemiro was an embarrassment out there. A total fraud of a player. Shaw the fat cunt is a championship level player

Hard to see how the manager survives?

2 Likes

Shambolic defending at times for Utd. But sometimes this happens in games, a team will get a run on you.

Conceding 7 goals is bad. At least the night Bayern put 7 past us 3 seasons back en route to winning the European Cup, we had the not inconsiderable consolation of scoring 2 goals of our own.

That’s a West Ham atttiude

I’ve been there Mancs. Spurs lost 7-0 at Anfield in September 1978 even with two recent World Cup winners Osvaldo Ardiles and Ricky Villa in our ranks. I’m here if any of you need a shoulder to cry on or a bit of counselling.

5 Likes
4 Likes