Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Spare a thought for the 3 lads who liked this

Jesus :joy:

It was nice to have him back, however briefly

I may have liked it 5 mins ago

We all knew this was a mistake

Getting knocked back by Nunez and Gakpo and bringing in Wout Carthorse to win the league :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wout and Antony are a deadly combo

Madrid wouldn’t have let him go otherwise.

Tis that Bruno is the problem though

My word

What a catastrophic scoreline for Manchester United, whatever about the defeat. I caught some of the first half but none of the second. That’s unbelievable and not in a positive way. I’ve been impressed with Ten Hag this season but this is a big test for him now. Getting absolutely humiliated by your closest rivals can linger and potentially set them back hugely.

2 Likes

Ten Fags has to go tonight after that

Has the manager resigned yet?

Whatever about the actual Man U team, they might recover. But there are some fans whose lives have been totally destroyed

4 Likes

The open top bus around the car park must have made them giddy

3 Likes

Did the club captain ask to come off ?

No posts on the Liverpool thread for two days before the first goal today and now the fair weather fans are back like flies on a freshly made shite.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lived through bad hammerings to the likes of Southampton and Newcastle at times. There’s always dark days.

1 Like

Telegram will be the death of TFK

3 Likes

Half the posts on the Liverpool thread are from the pyjama boys and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Have the manyoo players started instagramming yet about how theyll learn from this and move on?

1 Like