Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They’ll do well to win one against the head now. It didn’t look like a team who’ll win 6 of the next 10 titles as was being predicted on here.

When a prick like Winter is having a cut…

Serious trolling from Souey…

Twas all the one to me whichever of these franchises won the game, but that Fernandes chap seems an awful cunt.

1 Like

After the high of last week when the mighty Manchester United, worlds biggest club (I’ve heard) won the LEAGUE CUP :joy::joy:

The United lads still haven’t copped onto why Madrid weren’t bothered letting himself and Varane leave.

I see Dallas are beating Phoenix in basketball

1 Like

Tis time to pack up when this fella is getting a spoke in.

Iconic duel between Luka & Kyrie vs. Booker and Durant. You’d have to fancy the Suns going into the last quarter.

1 Like

I’ve them backed. They’ll win by 7

Fresh from ending the longest trophy drought since the 1980’s in the Milk Cup Final last Sunday, Gary was advocating midweek investing in getting Harry to Old Trafford for the avalanche of trophies that are seemingly about to come their way.

Worked for Sheringham tbf

Presumably that’s the 5-0 defeat at Newcastle and the 6-3 defeat at Southampton in season 1996/97 that you are referring to, a season which incidentally saw a 4th league win in 5 seasons for Man U. You’ve lived through some very dark days following Man U.

2 Likes

@Juhniallio

What would they do with their other carthorse?

Keane smirking away :joy:

I think we can all agree that it was a freak scoreline, as a United fan you’d have to be fairly concerned at the attitude of the United players in the 2nd half though, completely folded against their biggest rival when the pressure came on.

Could you imagine that happening under Ferguson, he’d have them shot

Look at this absolute ham talking about dark days :rofl:… It’s an epl soccer ball game you mong.

1 Like