Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I’d like the Qataris to get it, they’d sign Rice and Kane which would have Unied competitive again.

Failing that, I’d stick with the Glazers, who have always backed the manager in the market.

I’d say SirJim would be a tight cunt, he brought a load of British free Transfers like Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barkley to Nice and is in the process of ruining the club. I don’t think he has the real money or the inclination to spend anyway.

1 Like

I’ll be delighted to see a Tory Cunt at the helm

Fernandes is such a fanny

As long we are not owned by a bunch of murdering, homophobic Towel heads I don’t care.

You’re a traitorous hun bastard

Garnacho !!!

What a prospect.

1 Like

If he didn’t get injured who knows what could have happened this season.

Only problem is that you’ve Garnacho, Rashford and Sancho who all need to play left wing.

Some finish. Lovely assist from Bruno to be fair too.

1 Like

Not a fan of the nation state purchases, too much chopping and changing on a whim at PSG. City only saw suatauned success when they set everything up for Guardiola and let him have the final say in everything.

1 Like

That’s a grand problem to have tbh. Martial into the last year of his contract. I wonder do they hang onto him? Watch him play well looking for a new contract. Rashford under ETH can play up top. I’d love to see sign Evan ferguson. Garancho and sancho are the options on the left. Anthony is improving all the time and then you’ve one of elanga, Pellistri and amad Diablo who’s been outstanding for Sunderland this year.

We are linked with some young Belgium keep and I hope he’s signed. De gea has been offered a new contract on reduced terms. Can’t see him leaving.

The four full backs have all improved under ETH so I expect no signings there.

Lindelof has been good and then you’ve Martinez and Varane.

I’d hope this summer they are looking at midfielders and one centre back.

1 Like

united need to pay the man whatever he wants

They are. They’ve agreed a contract for a 40%* paycut. All parties happy. Good man Dave.

Fucking hell, that’s incredible from David.

Ahem.

It’s been a long season for the United’s. They were going to win the league in February and now they are posting videos of their loanees scoring goals in the championship

17 Likes

Lads that got destroyed by a pipefitter from Arbroath.

6 Likes