Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I’d say Greenwood could be given a run as a no.9, they’re saying nothing. I’d say he is back in.

He is absolutely toxic to a brand, if nothing else. No good will come of it. If he’s a failure it’ll cost them bad press and a wedge of cash. If he’s successful it will crank up the venom by the week, and cost them bad press.
I don’t think they should associate themselves with him,not on any level. I’d be surprised (though not shocked) if they do.

1 Like

You’re right but if he was being binned, he shoupd surely be gone by now.

1 Like

The great Angel Di Maria, who has won every honour in football; has returned to Benfica. What a player. Absolutely heroic at the World Cup.

3 Likes

Ooooft - he won’t like that

Alejandro Garnacho tried his best to inherit Cristiano’s Number 7 Jersey at Manchester United

‣ Garnacho got a tattoo on his arm of a child wearing a No. 7 shirt.

‣ Garnacho celebrated his birthday with no. 7 written on his cake

‣ Garnacho’s social media accounts have the no. 7 written in the username

The two dwarves dressed as Ronaldo and Messi :joy:

1 Like

Klassy

The last place he should be is united, he’s clearly getting no management

He will be playing with Espanyol or Real Sociedad within 3 years

Ole would’ve given him it

What a welcome for Mason Mount from Kath on Reception :clap:

2 Likes

I heard she gave Greenwood one too

I reckon there’s a player there but he’s in serious danger of going under at that club. Look what they done to Martial

1 Like

Both United treads are hoping today. Unreal.

It’s the hop that kills you.

2 Likes

What a cunt

Former players have revealed the the three personal questions Sir Alex Ferguson asked every player before signing them for Man Utd.

“Sir Alex would buy players, not just because they were talented, he’d look at their backgrounds.

“‘Have you got a girlfriend?’ Yes gaffer. ‘How long you been with her?’ Two years gaffer. ‘Are you engaged?’ Getting married in 1990 gaffer."

“He liked the fact you’re going home to someone because he wanted you to be stable, not having parties every night.”

You still obsessing over the famous Man United?

Small bites

Has Mount made anyone bar himself look silly yet?

Yes, Apple crumble.

2 Likes

Mount is a fantastic young talent. If they dont get the best out of him, the fault will sadly lie with the manager and the club. You’d hope if that happens, he’ll manage to recover like so many who have had to flee old trafford.