Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

:joy::joy::joy:
Binworld

The Arabs don’t count. Sportswashing on an epic scale!

Some lads are obsessed. It’s grest thst United can help to fill the void in their lives.

https://x.com/telefootball/status/1725161434579931412?s=46

He has to go

https://x.com/mufcmpb/status/1725186694859591711?s=46

I read somewhere that radcliffe is consulting ferguson.

The good times are gonna continue to roll guys.

Good decision to take advice from one of the greatest ‘managers’ in sporting history.

A man who has a shocking track record in decision making in the club outside of team management.

2 Likes

I seem to recall Arnold and Murtough having glowing articles written about them in The Athletic and Man Yoo fans giddy with excitement that Woodward was to be replaced

Just reading there now, so he basically wants to hang around with Alex Ferguson and all his hard nosed talk is just bollocks.

A lot of the signings he has called out were fantastic on paper. If United are signing ladsthe level of Di Maria, Sanchez, Pogba and Lukaku in the next few years, they’ll be fine.

He has made a bollocks of Nice in France and does the same here.

Ah it couldn’t go wrong for them again surely. If you throw enough shit at the wall surely some of it at some stage will stick. You can’t keep spending money, have loads of fans and a tradition of success and keep being shite. It’s never happened anywhere ever before.

The jiffy bag man is in charge now. They’ll win a stage of the tour de france before having to find another lad called hojlund in the same village who happens to have a prescription for epo and growth hormone.

3 Likes

I’m not so sure Those signings were fantastic on paper.

Sanchez was a terrible fucker and a very obvious player in decline.

Pogba maybe but big Rom was never much good.

Man United need to focus on signing lads who at 18-23 and not made yet.

You can sign them cheaper and on less wages. So if they don’t work out it’s much easier move them on.

The biggest issue at man United is they have players on massive wages who won’t move on.

Di Maria was a truly brilliant player. Pogba had so much potential, cleaned Croatia in a World Cup final. Rom couldve been better. Sanchez was on the way out alright.

1 Like

I just don’t think those signings really ever Work out. Not a clutch of them together.

Even Real Madrid now are desperately trying to identity young players.

Man City too have flipped and don’t really go after the global starts. They sign Alvarez and the likes.

That is the way to operate imo.

Who was the last fella United bought in that bracket that worked out, De Gea? There have been some amount of duds since, and they won’t be easily moved on - Antony a shining example of the pitfalls there can be.

1 Like

Shaw has been one of the better signings post Ferguson. Even depay who it didn’t work out for was sold easily as was big Rom tbf.

I wouldn’t rule out Anthony just yet either.

The likes of dalot and lindelof are ok Squad players and weren’t signed for big money either.

I don’t ever recall man United signing a genuine world class player and him performing for man United.

Malacia wa signed for 15 million. He’s very raw but has promise and could develop into a fine player.

If it doesn’t work out he’ll be easily moved on. Possibly for a profit.

Those are types you want to identify.

Forget about the established stars. They cost too much and just don’t work out imo.