Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Why are you defending a convicted purveyor of hate speech pal ?

Iā€™ve no idea what your on about at all.

I think Spurs will beat United Sunday.

How would Spurs go against Barnsley?

Iā€™ll have less than five football bets this season but Iā€™ll be backing United at 2.5 to beat spurs on Sunday.

History Channel View GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

1 Like

Are you going to expand on this or keep posting gifs?

Probably Diddy. But only because Scholes isnā€™t in the photo.

2 Likes

Is that a young fergie?

Suarez was stitched up. An absolute joke shop.

A big lawyer who was also a big man yoo fan dismantled the case at the timeā€¦ The FA were just desperate to be seen clamping down on racism at the time and used Suarez as an exampleā€¦ Evra is probably one of the biggest scumbags to make it as a professional footballer

Suarez was a fucking eejit. The Liverpool players and managements decision to wear those shirts was fucking stupid. Evra is a proper cunt. united are a cunt of a Club.

Its simple really.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying desperately to get my hands on one of those t-shirtsā€¦

If only the world knew that Ferguson was a sex trafficker tho :astonished:

2 Likes

Nothing would surprise me about him tbh.

Stam found out.

Ruud too?

https://twitter.com/AccaTribe/status/1839047809716179234?t=uD9rDNFmeix0e4SCjBewig&s=19

A classic microcosm of the state of the club. Hargreaves on commentary imploring the players to ā€œdefend, defend, defendā€ as some Clogs Salesman starts to slalom past some disinterested forwards. Poor Slabhead is next in line, however the boos from @Juhniallio are still running through his ears causing his to lose focus and lunge in and get nutmegged. Next up is ā€œThe Butcherā€ who meekly diverts the ball towards Eriksen who momentarily dies on a football pitch for the second time, allowing the Clog Salesman through Vs Onana who gives him half of the goal to aim for and dives after the ball hits the net.

7 Likes

You just know man United will beat spurs easily and wolves will beat Liverpool this weekend.

The meltdown will be spectacular.

1 Like

Are you your man myboyblues child or something ?

Yes. Surprisingly good internet access down in basement given how many of us are down there.

1 Like