Manchester United 2024-2025

I don’t know which was the biggest abomination, the state of that White t-shirt Pep was wearing or the Charity Shield going to a penalty shoot out lottery.

What happened to sharing the Charity Shield? That’s what happened the last time Spurs were in it and it finished in a draw.

Mabbutt and Adams. Both officer class

3 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I think he’s on 350k a week for three more years?
The uncle messaged me there. He’s very despondent.

It would be less this year due to not making the Champions League. Could be between 15 and 25 percent of a difference but I’m sure he’ll manage.

The last time they went from Champions League to Europa League the following year the total wage bill went from £384m to £331m.

1 Like

Footballistically he has a future, if he has any desire whatsoever to track and run hard. He is the prototype for a lad who is perceived to be a good passer but he actually isn’t, a lot of his good passes are highlighted in reels but not repeatable.

:smile:

2 Likes

Cillian O’Connor made a career out of those

2 Likes

If I had a delicate chip shot over a bunker I’d be delighted with that one.

Poor Jonny. It was akin to abuse to leave him out there for the full 90 minutes, but then to ask him to take a penalty before everyone else had was just wrong.

Fine surprise to get in the post this morning from Sir Jim.

6 Likes

What age are you? Juhy junior got a boot bag a scarf and some training cones…

@peddlerscross doffing the cap to a tax dodging billionaire :thinking:

6 Likes

A Tipp man using the title “Sir”.

How has it come to this.

An incredible gesture.

The Mazraoui announcement should be soon.

As the young Fabrizio Romano wannabe on Tik Tok would say: There we land.

2 Likes

That skinny fat fuck!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’ve just seen on Sky that Tim Sherwood says DeLigt isn’t better than Maguire. Merse says he is going from the the big doorman at the Farmer’s Dog and duck to less protection than an active Magic Johnson. “He should’ve looked good”, Paul is actually a very good judge, he is just a degenerate. They might have been as well off with Trev Chalobah, Van Gaal’s scout says De Light is prone to weight. I don’t know anything about the new right back, hopefully he’s good at soccer.