Manchester United 2024-2025

Same-same but different

The Inn was hopping. WE are so used to the 12:30 kick off that we all turned up expecting Liverpool to play. Tell us never

10 Likes

Did you find a Yanited pub after? A stag in Galway should be great craic regardless of the result.

2 Likes

That’s extremely harsh. The team weren’t ready for the season so im not sure what you expect him to do

3 Likes

Its too early in the season to be feeling this good

5 Likes

You know you’ve done good as a dad when your eldest is waiting at the door to tell you united have lost to Brighton.

#babyfootix

10 Likes

Patience and investment is what Ten Haag needs. They’re queuing up to scalp him and only two games in.

1 Like

The bald seagull

1 Like

He needs more time and another €500m. Long may he reign

1 Like

BBC head hunting him by all accounts

1 Like

I watched the game earlier & I thought Brighton under the new manager were a good bit off what they’ve been on the circa 9 or so occasions I watched them in the past 2-3 years. Which makes the result and display altogether more alarming for Manchester United.

1 Like

Theres no great mystery about it. Ten hag is a/an horrific manager. He’s Steve Stauntonesque and his career after united sack him half way through this season will prove that.

1 Like

United could do with getting in someone to steady the ship for a while.

Johnny Evans?

I don’t think Giggsy qualifies for consideration since the wife-beating charges were dropped.

phil collins GIF

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/nocontextmarkg/status/1827341473009860759?s=46&t=hSGvLmSk-FqZqCQxN6TdEQ

7Hag under pressure in August :smile:

3 Likes

Goldbridge is a shrewd football man and an insider. If he’s saying this about 8th Hag it’s coming directly from Sir Jim.

3 Likes

I’d say Sir Jim and Sir Dave and dying to appoint Gareth Southgate OBE.

5 Likes