Manchester United 2024-2025

I’m looking here finding it hard to get the most up to date data

Let fooley google himself. A break from the racist musings would do him good.

You abused Nunez so much he quit social media and lost his head for the copa america. A generational talent and you tore him apart.

Fixed

Poor old Slabhead running out at the Aviva and Paddy Footix hurling abuse at him in a fake Manc accent :sweat_smile:

Table 1: Clubs with the highest number of football banning orders, 2022 to 2023 season compared with 2021 to 2022 season

Football club 2022 to 2023 season 2022 to 2023 season 2021 to 2022 season 2021 to 2022 season
Football banning orders Ranking Football banning orders Ranking
Manchester United 69 1 24 14 (joint)
Millwall 66 2 52 2
Leicester City 56 3 36 5 (joint)
Birmingham City 54 4 57 1
West Ham United 52 5 34 8

Top of the League, havin a laugh OiOiOi

1 Like

Is there a trophy for that

1 Like

Was Lukaku there then, because he gets pelted with racial abuse wherever he goes going back to his spell at West Brom

https://twitter.com/telegraphducker/status/1817833980865269844?s=46

The new Trafford option is the one I’d take. Be unreal to have a 100k stadium.

Yoro has a broken foot I’m hearing…

I’m hearing he’s finished.

I wouldn’t trust Dec to redevelop a stadium, even if he has Ant’s help. He doesn’t have architectural experience and he supports a rival team owned by a country with proven form for sabotaging enemies.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Andy Burnham offered a bribe, sorry, seat on the board in the not too distant future.

Where would they play for the few years while building? Don’t laugh, but I could see them playing out of Wembley like Spurs.

Makes sense as it’s much nearer to where their supporters are.

1 Like

Room on the one site

1 Like

Presume Brexit Jim will be investing his own money and won’t be looking for a dig out from the taxpayer?

Funny GIF

3 Likes

Fair play, There is plenty space around the ground alright. That’s good.

Was hoping we might get a couple at the Aviva even, closer again as the crow flies