Manchester United 2024-2025

Is there a trophy for that?

3 Likes

That is as bad an effort at defending as you will see

In fairness, we’d an effort as bad in the first half so at least there is consistency…

1 Like

Fergie time!

My weekend ruined

2 Likes

No doubt one of the senior players will put an arm around the lad and set him straight.

Help him type out his apology

2 Likes

Same-same but different

The Inn was hopping. WE are so used to the 12:30 kick off that we all turned up expecting Liverpool to play. Tell us never

10 Likes

Did you find a Yanited pub after? A stag in Galway should be great craic regardless of the result.

2 Likes

That’s extremely harsh. The team weren’t ready for the season so im not sure what you expect him to do

3 Likes

Its too early in the season to be feeling this good

5 Likes

You know you’ve done good as a dad when your eldest is waiting at the door to tell you united have lost to Brighton.

#babyfootix

10 Likes

Patience and investment is what Ten Haag needs. They’re queuing up to scalp him and only two games in.

1 Like

The bald seagull

1 Like

He needs more time and another €500m. Long may he reign

1 Like

BBC head hunting him by all accounts

1 Like

I watched the game earlier & I thought Brighton under the new manager were a good bit off what they’ve been on the circa 9 or so occasions I watched them in the past 2-3 years. Which makes the result and display altogether more alarming for Manchester United.

1 Like

Theres no great mystery about it. Ten hag is a/an horrific manager. He’s Steve Stauntonesque and his career after united sack him half way through this season will prove that.

1 Like