Manchester United 2024-2025

Is Anthony Martial still on the books at Manchester United or is he gone?

I hope the Liverpool fans enjoyed their one Premier League title. They wont get a sniff of another one anytime soon. And it’ll start this Sunday.

Oasis are back. City are kings of the world. And united are starting to stir.

Its all about Manchester innit.

He left on a free contract.

He was given a couple of contracts on the basis he was one of the young glazers favourite players.

That was a great night in thurles. United beat Liverpool with an outstanding martial goal while Limerick won the under 21s all Ireland.

1 Like

That’s class :smile:

Up there with woodwards brainwave that when players run down their contracts there value plummets so he resigned lads that weren’t wanted to new deals assuming it would protect their transfer value.

He didn’t think that the players were so useless nobody would pay and the players would be happy to wait it out.

Fellas could be talking about this transfer window for decades

1 Like

It’s still not over. Sancho and lindelof should be off. Light enough in the middle of the park but eirksen should leave too.

https://twitter.com/tenhagball_/status/1828736003500093805?s=46

Liverpool might do Man Utd a favour here @BruidheanChaorthainn.
Seems to be might be buying Chiesa for about €10m and that’ll give Juve some money to go after Sancho.
cc @StoneCold and the Footix of the Day committee.

Oasis return just as Man City go back to the doldrums is beautiful.

Where were you while we were getting high.

2 Likes

I mentioned Chiesa a few days and couldn’t
Really figure why he’s going so cheap.

I’d say he’d be a decent signing for anyone tbh but Liverpool do have a lot of wide forwards in Diaz, Salah, Jota and Nunez.

Bit odd.

More proof that Utd are still THE club.
I read today that Mark Goldbridges earnings increased by 1.2m in 2023 to over 4m. Wt absolute f !

1 Like

I’d say it’s a real ‘moneyball’ signing. Cheap because he has the year left on his contract. More that it can play across the front 3 and might also be looking at a potential replacement on the right if Mo goes next season. Had a good season last year, coming back from the injury.

Slot loves wide players, and tends to sub them a lot as he wants them to work their bollix off so needs a good few. Also, a few years ago, Liverpool ended up playing Ox Chamberlain up front for about four or five games in a row because everyone else was injured.

I’m deffo getting FOTD

Goldbridge is a very shrewd man. Always said it

He makes 4M from that? And lads here are giving it away for NOTHING!

5 Likes

I’m proposing we set up a company: FOOTIX MEDIA, LTD.

Podcasts, Watchalong videos, all the shite. @BruidheanChaorthainn and @pudns commentating along for the Oirish Footix Derby on Sunday would be a great starting point.

5 Likes

Dare we open the Kimono a bit?

Ivan Toney heading to Carrington later today . I hope he’s not expecting one of Cath’s custard creams?

Great signing if it happens. Will bang in the goals. Thought he was off to Saudi?
Arsenal could win the league if they signed him.