Manchester United 2024-2025

Hello darkness my old friend

Ten Hag’s at the wheel, at the wheel… :musical_note:

1 Like

I was disappointed with Zirkzee today. Yorro, Ugarte and Hojlund into the spine of the team will hopefully improve matters.

How in the good fuck can they persist with ETH? The money he’s spent and the team is getting worst.

Slot has spent fuck all and has his team playing better in a few weeks than ETH has managed in three years

5 Likes

Very long two weeks for him now and it’s not like he can work on things with all the players away. Casemiro has killed him today and I doubt he’ll play again under ETH now

Zirkzee looks another ham. Should have got Toney instead

1 Like

Was impressed with him the first night but really wants to be taking one of those chances. I don’t know is he the level.

Toney is a bastard but is some baller. I think you’re right maybe

Fernandes is the problem. A luxury player

I don’t know how any united fan can defend Ten Bag.

What style of football are they even trying to play? He hasn’t a breeze

1 Like

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

4 Likes

Another weekend ruined.

1 Like

He has great vision but his execution at times lets him down. I dunno, you’ve Bruno and Mainoo but I suspect Mainoo wants to play where Bruno does and will end up there eventually.

Bruno has the physical power to play deeper but doubt he has the patience or understanding to retain the ball. It’s hard to know

1 Like

I’m not the better for watching that anyway

Liverpool were nothing special today… Utd are hopeless.

You have to be beating the mid table teams like

6 Likes

Ipswich and Brentford were more threatening opponents. @BruidheanChaorthainn was very shrewd when he suggested last season that Liverpool could be dangerous this year under a new manager. I presume he got his bald Dutchmen mixed up though when suggesting Slot could be sacked by Christmas. A Gravensen-Carsley type mix-up.

13 Likes

The shrewd LVG identified Slot as the best Dutch coach around. Can’t argue with that

2 Likes

The towel head transfer window is open for another two weeks.

They should just sell Casemiro and hope ugarte takes to it like a duck to water.

Tell us never.