Manchester United 2024-2025

https://twitter.com/tenhagball_/status/1805260361894875303?s=46

Seems very old to be getting mad into it at 14. What was his road to Damascus conversion reading bruideanns posts?

I genuinely hope the diehards like yourself get August out of it this year.

It’s bank holiday weekend here so will be a popular one for lads heading over. Going to be a lot of Sunday games for United this season.

1 Like

I’ve no idea where it came from. I thought he was do it to annoy me at first but it’s not going away.

Bringing him to Old Trafford is a great way to try make it go away tbf.

4 Likes

Im being offered tickets for €189 each for that c palace match from a contact of a friend of mine. I know I’m getting rode but can anyone tell me how badly?

On the fixture list at the moment, every game (Apart from the first round of games) is down for a Saturday 3pm but in reality the fixtures only get actual dates and times only confirmed 6 or 8 weeks in advance. I went to the West Ham game on the same February Bank Holiday earlier this year and I booked the flights the same day the fixture was confirmed (21st of December) The match itself was on the 4th of February so roughly 6 weeks.

This is the list of fixtures with the Domestic cups thrown in.

The Europa League dates are in addition to that then.

If there is Europa League on a Thursday, the game at the weekend will likely be Sunday or Monday.

1 Like

Is he covering your flights also for that price?

1 Like

He is in his hole. Is that over the top? I’m a complete novice on thiz stuff

Way over the top. Face value would be 55/60 euro each.

3 Likes

£46 sterling was a standard match ticket last season through a Supporters Club. Around 53 euros.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know.

You’re Derry and he’s joe mcquillan

11 Likes

Great community of man united fans on here.

That’s as good an analogy as I’ve seen in a while :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Badly, if that’s just an ordinary ticket.

1 Like

Thanks. It is. Obviously a scalper

Liverpool had very few Monday night games last season. I think almost every post Europe League game was on a Sunday at 2pm.

They rarely have a big 6 team on a Monday night. They prefer to give those games to Palace/Forest etc.

I think they want to have a crap game so they can spend the 45 mins beforehand analyzing the weekends games.