Manchester United 2024-2025

just when you think he can sink any further, he plumbs a new depth

You’re a grown man who is trying to score points over tragedy chanting on a Monday morning.

There’s only one vile individual here and it isn’t me.

I think its safe to extrapolate, not condeming them, and condoning them, suggests past performance of them.

1 Like

You were the one that wanted him flogged off to Saudi in the morning.

That came from a place of love and respect. He loves the Saudis.

Oh wait.

Not even the Saudis will want him after that.

1 Like

He calls them towel heads himself

If he isn’t going to playing there’s no point keeping him at this stage.

I don’t have any interest in keeping lads hostage. Similar to mctominay. He’s 32/33 and the manager doesn’t want him.

Man Utd fans chanting about the Sun being right then Diaz scores his second and shuts them right up :fire:

so its “scoring points” to call out the vile behaviour of yanited fans?

and no, there isnt a trophy for that

What behaviour?

hillsborough chants by the yanited fans yesterday, booin their own players ad nauseum

There was no such chants. You made it up to try and score points you sick individual.

Eh, united fans were singing about the sun and Hillsborough. Vile that you’d defend that

There was a man United fan Friday who lost his job after a few Liverpool stewards falsely claimed he was chanting about hillsborogh last season exonerated after a long battle to get the cctv footage from anfield.

Amazing the Liverpool posters on here didn’t update us.

And poor aul Beckham begging them to chant his name and they wont.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-beckham-shows-true-colours-29847636

What sort of individual are you at all? Making up disgusting lies like that to try and score points on the internet.

You must have the same respect for football fans as you do women.

more lies. you couldnt lie straight in bed

You’ve been caught out now. You made up bizarre lies and then tried to swiftly move on to booing because that’s the same as tragedy chanting.

You are the lowest of the low. Making up vile lies to try and point score.

What sort of Individual are you at all ?