Manchester United 2024-2025

Interesting interview with Ronaldo over the past few days. I’d imagine its rang alarm bells in the higher echelons of the club.

1 Like

United would destroy Gomes if he came back. It’d be a horrific move for him.

United have jacked up the price for disabled season ticket parking. Fuckers had it too cheap for too long in fairness

1 Like

Great to hear. United have a serious shortage of ex players commenting on them in the media

I’d take everything Ronaldo says with a pinch of salt.

Running a football club is like building a house. You start with the foundation.

Finally man united have a structure behind the scenes in place to allow the manager and squad to succeed.

They done a remarkably good job this summer in thinning the squad and signing young players with plenty to prove.

They spent more than any other club this last decade :person_shrugging:t2:

But Taxing the handicapped is the structure you’re celebrating?

6 Likes

Did they get rid of Luke Shaw?

6 Likes

I’m not sure what you are talking about.

I hear City have announced they would not be doing this. The peoples Club.

When can we expect any of this excellent structure to translate onto results on the pitch?

Big game tomorrow, win or the road very possibly. Need some Penandes magic. I’d start Sir Marcus up front and tell him to stay within the width of the 18 yard box and let it all unfold.

The capital investment are going to be even more magnificent with the 15 year transfer ban incoming.

And firing 250 minimum wage staff.

1 Like

Man City have a great history of giving back to the City

1 Like

For sure, I think if this goes south, the focus will be on winning the Prem with academy graduates. That is what would happen were there to be a transfer ban I’d say. That is very possibly the way it is heading.

Probably 7 or my 10 favourite Prem players of the last ten years are City. It’s very interesting times with this shake up coming. UEFA came for them before so going after them again, the people must be very sure. Whatever happens on paper, it doesn’t take away what they have achieved under the greatest coach ever with 7 or 8 all time great players, and that’s just the way it is.

There is no such thing as financial doping in soccer. I remember Inter with Baggio, Zamarano, Vieri, Ronaldo and Recoba and couldn’t get the job done.

1 Like

UEFA lads aren’t playing with their own money, and of course their legal teams assure them they have a case. They’re on the clock. This is just an indictment of the corruption greed and complacency at UEFA, going after a club who have hugely renovated and invested in the locality, whilst billionaire Brexiteer rat cliff assembles a team of bluffers and dopers, fires staff who’ve worked their entire lives at the club whilst continuing to spend vast sums of money on Dutch journeymen at the behest of a failing manager, uses charity money to build himself an ultra luxury ski chalet, and has his greasy paw out to the Manchester council tax payer to buy a new stadium for his limited company, doubtless working the angles with that narcissistic w@nker Andy Burnham.

3 Likes

It’s a little bit mental how much you hate man united

I don’t really. I despise rat cliff though. I dislike yanited as city are far more of the city, and have done far more for the community. They aren’t such a shower of pampers either.

1 Like

Eriksen starts, they must think they will dominate the possession. Absolutely must win today, Southampton aren’t good enough.

United will sicken them on the counter here eventually but this is poor again.