Manchester United 2024-2025

Bold Trafford

1 Like

Old Traf-renault

@Rocko @Bandage could I moderate this thread maybe as a chance to prove myself before a more expanded role next year? Sub contracting could be the way forward.

There’s five or six posters whose interjections we could do without this season.

united stealthily lining up the managers replacements

The greatest story ever told Trafford

I can’t believe you haven’t gone to

Sold Trafford

Yet

We post where we want

1 Like

Hawk Trafford

That’s not a sponsorable brand, these things have rules.

Without them we have anarchy

Sorry, I dropped the e. I was of course referring to Solde Trading involved in the importing of soft drinks to Estonia

Solde Trafford

Where we wannnnnnntttttttt

Would there be a trophy for that?

7 Likes

:joy:

7Hag is on the cusp of greatness. Have to back him now

Is 7en Oag still in charge of the Red Devils?

He’s adopted the scattergun approach and hired a hape of Dutch lads. They loves their sport in Dutch. You’ve only to look at the volleyball to see how much it means to them.

4 Likes

Is there a Trophy for that

There would be if they win it. Whether it’s worth it is another question.

1 Like

Yanited legend Louis Van Gaal is pretty clear on who is the best Dutch coach at the moment

Newcastle United and Manchester United have reached an agreement for the immediate release of Dan Ashworth from his contractual obligations at Newcastle United. The terms of this agreement remain confidential between the clubs. Newcastle United thanks Dan for his services and wishes him well for the future.

They needed the money for the deadline and didn’t want to lose a player.

https://twitter.com/mufcmpb/status/1807787886466486313?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw