Manchester United 2024-2025

As dull as an Irish wedding I’d say

4 Likes

Winning handy. Walking all over Milan.

Liverpool outclassing Milan alright. Think it would be a 4th straight win in the San Siro.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We’d take a point. Winning Away to Milan is dream land.

Poor oul Bridie window licking.

Yeah just another routine win against fellow European royalty

2 Likes

Beat Inter there in 2008 and 2022. Milan in 2021 and possibly tonight if we hold on. Presumably the controversial semi-final in 1965 is the last defeat in the famed cathedral of European football.

2 Likes

This crowd would make Ireland look good but still surely has to help rashford and garnachos confidence to net a few goals.

They seem very reluctant to give young lads
Game time unless they are really performing in training. I kind of get the idea myself but would make these games a little more interesting.

6-0

Eirksen. Can’t recall him scoring for man united.

7-0

Not really sure there’s any need to be doing this to Barnsley.

That’s a proper statement win by Manchester United. Revenge for Barnsley eliminating them from the 1998 FA Cup has been served ice cold.

Are you watching Liverpool? Yes, you are.

https://twitter.com/bosslfcgoals/status/1834640855828771147?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

4 Likes

All their fans seem to be watching anyway despite Liverpool playing at the same time

It’s a pity he could use those yellow cards as goals when Liverpool failed to beat man United three times last season as ten hag derailed Liverpools quadruple bid we were hearing about last January.

I wasn’t watching any football tonight, I was watching Episode 5 of the 1997 BBC documentary series “The Nazis: A Warning From History”.

I get the same sort of ominous feeling after reading the result from Old Trafford tonight as I did watching the documentary.

Is there a trophy for that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very early days in the season so far. You usually
Won’t get a clear idea ten games into the league season or so.

Getting shaw and hojlund back will be big and keeping them fit then hopefully.

They’ve have a very nice team with more depth than recent seasons.

Yes man United went on and won the fa cup.