Manchester United 2024-2025

Maybe Haaland might start riding De Bruyne’s wife and an exasperated Pep offloads him to Yanited mid season and wins them the league.

1 Like

Very early days.

I was drinking during the game but man United hit the Woodward at least four times I reckon.

It can happen.

Any season in which Ipswich Town have been a newly promoted team in the Premier League (1992/93 and 2000/01), Manchester United have ended the season as champions.

So you’d have to say everybody else is fighting the hand of history this season.

1 Like

He’s got great potential but you’d fear for him given uniteds track record with young talent

Poor aul Woodward still getting the blame :flushed:

4 Likes

You’d be very foolish to write off the Man U title challenge. I was just having a look there at the league table for the 1992/93 season that you mentioned. Man U won the title with 84 points in the old 42 game season. Exact average of 2 points a game. Don’t see them amassing a league winning total of 76 points from 38 games this season though.

1 Like

Bad enough they were flying banners and protesting outside his home, now they’re hitting the poor bastard.

Ah Dan.

Every Danny welbeck goal is a dagger into the heart.

Long time ago since his double v Swansea in 2013

Nasty nasty stuff. Whats he up to nowadays?

Drugs these days….

6 or 7 times in the last two weeks you keep saying I’m on drugs.

I’m not overly sure why but stop it you clown.

He’s going around pontificating, talking about posters maturing and what have you… And then he’s following you around like a child.

1 Like

Best to ignore.

He also consumes illegal substances too

I haven’t taken drugs in an absolute age and it’s not because im a reformed man or anything it’s just because I’d be in such a heap after them for about a month mentally after them I simply can’t face into them.

I’m glad to say it was just a phase with me.

10 Likes

Great stuff.

I wish.

https://twitter.com/utdfaithfuls/status/1838291422719676848?s=46

Some waste of tax papers money @Mullach_Ide

1 Like