Manchester United 2024-2025

That’s the worst forty five minutes I’ve ever seen from man united.

The players aren’t trying a leg.

I actually give up.

1 Like

He does slip but in this day and age it’s still going to be a red card.

Manager is clueless. He has had plenty of transfer windows and time.

3 Likes

He needs more time

1 Like

I wouldn’t blame him for anything.

You’d be in a minority of one

8 Likes

Only positive is Bruno has been absolutely awful and will be suspended for three games now so they will be forced to try a different midfield.

And money

1 Like

He slips and while mid-slip, sticks his leg out and takes it down his tibia, height of stupidity.

1 Like

Ya I’d agree with that.

Now’s the time to back the manager

2 Likes

Mainoo went off injured as well not subbed off which is not good going forward.

I don’t know will the coach survive this, Villa next weekend as well. They could ship a hiding here. Spurs move the ball so well.

They should be on the phone to Kieran McKenna. Although you’d be slightly wary that players were complaining about his coaching under OGS. Although said players could’ve been those of questionable character like Pogba and Lingard.

His career trajectory does mirror that of Paul Lambert at an East-Anglian club between 2009 and 2011 thus far too.

Spurs haven’t been great here. That’s league two level stuff from man united.

Are ya alright Sharon ?

0016dd7e-350

He is very lightweight in there. Maybe Ugarte, Cas and Mount wouldn’t be the worst way to go for a while, neither Bruno or Mainoo really flying

Indeed, haven’t needed to do anything special

I’d actually go for Gareth Southgate. Not that I think he’d do a good job but the reaction from the media and the opposition would be incredible.

Erik Ten Men (and one petulant child).