Manchester United 21/22

Bruno, what a sack of shit

1 Like

Just seeing the score, I had a feeling Ranieri would have them well prepped with the added time over international break… While Ole fucked off for a 5 day holiday.

If you’re the Glazers or Ed Woodward how could you want to get rid of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?

Manchester United is a content provision business and this team and management are the ultimate content providers.

The amount of engagement, the richness of narrative, the way the illusion of emotional connection between management, players and supporters has fooled so many people, the magnetic attention generation in a time when attention spans have collapsed, this is gold.

This cannot end.

Come on Olllie, come on United.

Lol-e needs more time and more money

No shame in losing to a champion and a gentleman like Claudio Ranieri.

1 Like

They need the champions league money. That’s the reason. They don’t give 2 fucks whether United win or lose. If we got 4th every year they’d be happy.

1 Like

Destroyed by Watford, Jesus wept

Oh no. Oh no.

This has to go on. This needs to go on.

Bonne Aventure

You are my Solskjaer
My Ole Solskjaer
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Oh Alan Shearer
Was so much dearer
So please don’t take my Solskjaer away

4-1 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

A sad moment there as Ole applauds the United fans, judging by Bruno’s reaction they weren’t being very kind

1 Like

Had to go

How did it end up at Vicarage Road? I was following proceeding at rugby headquarters.

Kenny Cunningham is box office here😂 He tipped 5-2 in favour of Man Utd beforehand and was pretending to read out a tweet from Harry Maguire there. He reckons Fergie would do better than Ole for the remainder of the season. I’d strongly agree.

1 Like

It looked like he was waving goodbye along with the holding hands up gesture of apology for the shambles today. I’d say he knows he’s gone after that.

Fair play to you setting your watch to 16.45 and taking time out in the last few minutes of a breath taking rubby match to post in the United thread.

1 Like

Sure Fergies already running things and it ain’t going too well

United never lose. They just run out of time