Manchester United 21/22

2013 I’d say. They only managed to sign Fellaini and he was last minute wasn’t he?

The pass for Greenwood’s was unbelievable tbf to him.

1 Like

Possibly ya. Fairly sure they played Swansea and won 4-1. Welbeck scored a belter.

United need a big start to the league 5/6 wins. October and November is all the big teams plus CL

Remember the time United won the league in August?

That sounded like a serious statement of intent earlier from Coach Ole and his charges. Hard to see the league going anywhere other than Old Trafford this season.

2 Likes

That was a wonderful finish by Mason Greenwood.

It was, he looked so composed running at top speed. I think he’s going to be a superstar. What would they get for Rashford?

I am watching MOTD here now . Some great goals but Leeds looked a bit leaden footed

1 Like

Bielsa had them doing a savage training session in the morning. Sure tis only the league.

2 Likes

Laygue

He’s an excellent finisher.

With another high price signing introduced to the crowd yesterday. It looks ominous.

Varane was a bargain bin signing, sure you could get an Oxlade Chamberlain for the same price.

It would make you wonder alright :thinking:

I’m surprised the likes of Burnley or Brentford didn’t try and snap up Varane for the £40 million or so bargain basement price. Maybe the £350,000 weekly wage was an impediment.

7 Likes

ooooft … And dont forget agents fees … Man Utd are just behind Chelsea in paying out top fees to agents.

United have way more money than Liverpool and spend way more too. I don’t even understand why this is a point for discussion. They’re allowed do it. It’s an integral part of the sport and always has been. It’d be similar to united fans saying Liverpool’s players were faster than United’s in a negative way.

1 Like

Terrible sad.

2 Likes